23- recovery

In no way shape and/or form do I own or attempt to own anything from the Bleach series and/or its characters.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.  Thank you!

chapter 23

Once Shiro was back to his normal form Ichigo called over Murcielago to tell the rest of the hunters that it was safe to come back in.  Shiro was out cold after what had happened as the forest guaridan knew that he needed to get Shiro back to his forest home.

"Ichigo..... is Shiro all right?" asked Jushiro as the hunters began to pick up the mess that Ichigo and Shiro had made when they fought.

"He will be all right once I get him back home.  Sorry about the mess." Ichigo stated as his full demonic transformation reversed.  Ichigo held his slumbering mate in his lap.

"Its not your fault Ichigo.  Should I have someone help you bring Shiro home?" asked Jushiro.

"No..... I should be all right.  I haven't felt the need to ever change into this form before but I think now I should." replied Ichigo as he slowly got up laying Shiro on the ground before taking a step back invoking a transformation.  This transformation was far different than any of the other forms that Ichigo had taken.  This time Ichigo became totally human.  This caused all the hunters to look at the forest guaridan in shock.  Never have they seen him human before as he appeared very uncomfortable in this form.  "The only thing is I can't stay in this form for long as my fox features are bound to appear.  I believe that I can get Zangetsu to get us back to Shiro's forest home where I will be able to help him better."  Jushiro nodded his head understanding that Ichigo knew what he was doing.

Several hunters had helped Ichigo load Shiro who was still unconscious.  Zangetsu obeyed Ichigo's orders without question as the black stallion quickly brought the two back to Shiro's home as quickly as possible.  Ichigo knew that he had a difficult task ahead of him as he never felt such rage coming from Shiro before.  Shiro had given over to his demonic influences when he found out that his father had been captured by Aizen.  Even though Shiro hadn't known his father for long enough there was still a very strong connection between the two.

*Hang on Shiro as we will be home soon.* Ichigo stated mentally.

It took Ichigo several days to bring Shiro back to his forest home.  Once Ichigo was far enough away from human civilization, he revereted back to his normal half fox form feeling a bit drained.  Reverting to his human form does that to Ichigo.

*Zangetsu can I trust you to get us back home to the forest?* asked Ichigo.

*Are you all right Ichigo?* asked Zangetsu in concern.

*I will be once we get back to the forest.* replied Ichigo.

*Just leave it to me.  I will stay off the main roads and get you both home quickly.* stated Zangetsu.

*Thanks Zangetsu.* Ichigo replied before he closed his eyes falling into blissful sleep.

Ichigo awoke feeling the energy of the forest fill his body.  Ichigo slowly slid his body off of Zangetsu as he landed on his paws as he transformed back into his truest form.  Ichigo allowed the forest to heal him and fill him with its energy.

*You must be careful Ichigo.  Aizen's powers are growing stronger.  It does not help that Shirosaki gave himself over to his demonic half.  But now you have seen first hand the power that he is truly capable of.* stated the voice of the forest.

*There has been something that I have been wondering about.  What is Shiro exactly?  He is far more than a half human hybrid as his powers that I have seen him use are close to par as my own.*

*Shirosaki is something entirely new, something unseen before.  This is why he is instramental in helping you stop Aizen.  This is why we have protected him.* replied the forest.  Ichigo felt that it was best not to question the voice of the forest.

Zangetsu and Ichigo trotted back to Shiro's home as Tensa was there to greet them.  Tena's golden eyes saw the terrible shape of his master's body as he whimpered lightly.

*Don't worry Tensa.  I will be able to help Shiro.* Ichigo stated petting the wolf on the head.  Ichigo walked over on the muzzle.  *Thank you Zangetsu for your help.  Just leave everything to me.* Ichigo told the two animals.  Both Zangetsu and Tensa nodded their heads as Ichigo brought carefully carried inside to the house.  Ichigo carefully stripped Shiro out of his torn clothing as he felt this burning desire to impregnate his mate.  Ichigo began to frantically kiss and lick his mate causing the half demon to stir.

"Ichigo?" he stated in a half moan.  Ichigo lined his red hot errection near Shiro's acking hole.

"Shiro..... I want you so badily.  I can't control my lust." replied Ichigo as he drove his erection deep into Shiro.  Shiro screamed out in pleasure aching his body to meet Ichigo's wild thrust.  Shiro's claws dug deep into Ichgio's back as he wrapped his legs around Ichigo's waist.

The sex between Ichigo and Shiro was anything but gentle.  The two tussled around as Shiro's body underwent the transformation into his true demonic form.  This caused Ichigo to growl deep as he forced Shiro onto his hands and knees as he pounded hard and fast into Shiro.  Shiro mewed in pleasure as Ichigo's claws wapped around Shiro's thick errection.  Shiro purred with each thrust as me moaned out Ichigo's name.

"Ichigo...... please..... I need..... to cum." Shiro whined begging Ichigo as his mate wouldn't allow him to come.

"Shiro...... bare my cubs......" growled Ichigo in dominance.  The fire between the two was burning so much that Shiro agreed to Ichigo's terms as the forest guardian at last allowed him to come.  Shiro came so hard and fast that he let out a large demonic howl.  Ichigo joined him growling as he spilled his seed deep into his half human mate.  The two collapsed in each others arms once the deed was finished.