18- mating season

In no way shape or form do I attempt to own anything from the Bleach series and/or its characters.  Be warned that this chapter will have boy on boy sex (Yaoi action).  So don't read it if you aren't into that sort of thing.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think.  Thanks!

chapter 18

As Ichigo wondered around outside around the forest as he had regained his full strength.  Ichigo could feel that the forest rejunivate him.  Ichigo knew that his mating season was close at the hand.  

'Do I actually want to mate with Shiro?  I do actually care for him a lot.  But how does he feel about me?' Ichigo thought to himself.  Ichigo could see Ulquiorra training his son on how to use his powers and the stuff that he had yet to learn. 

"Dad.... where are you going to go know?" asked Shiro.

"I am going back to the demon realm to keep an eye on Aizen.  I will send word to you from one of my  bat demons named Murcielago." replied Ulquiorra.

"Thanks for everything dad.  I am glad that we had a chance to meet and for me to get to know you." Shiro stated as he hugged his father.

"Same here Shiro." replied Ulquiorra as he hugged his son back.  Ulquiorra then spread open his wings taking off.  Ichigo went up to Shiro as he stood next to the hunter. 

"Shiro do you think we can go inside to talk?" asked Ichigo.  Shiro nodded his head as he lead Ichigo into his home. 

"What's up Ichigo?" asked Shiro as Tensa was laying near a fire place.  Ichigo blushed as he couldn't help but to be physically and mentally attracted to Shiro.  "The thing is all of us demons go through a mating season where we want to mate with the ones that caught our eye.  The thing is I am attracted to you Shiro." stated Ichigo.  Shiro looked at Ichigo in shock.  Ichigo's ears pressed back against his skull as he began to play with his tail.  Shiro went up to Ichigo lifting his head to meet his gaze. 

"Ichigo.... since I have meet you I have grown to care about you deeply.  I have always been attracted to males.  The thing is I am attracted to you as well Ichigo."  Shiro leaned into close to Ichigo as he laid a forcefull kiss onto Ichigo's lips.  Ichigo moaned as he could feel Shiro nipping at his lips asking to gain entrance and deepen the kiss.  Ichigo opened his lips allowing Shiro's tongue to dart in.  Shiro's tongue danced with Ichigo's as he took his time mapping Ichigo's mouth. 

Ichigo moaned as Shiro lead the forest guardian to his room.  As they walked to the room they began to frantically strip each other out of their clothing.  Both stood fully erect as they had made it to Shiro's room.  Shiro had laid Ichigo down on the bed breaking the kiss.

"God you are beautiful Ichigo." stated Shiro huskily.  Ichigo blushed a deep shade of red as Shiro began to kiss his way down Ichigo's body.  Ichigo moaned as Shiro began to nip and lick his nipples.  Shiro played with the other one until the one he had his lips on was nice and hard then he switched sides.  All the while he was playing with Ichigo's hardened erection stroking it as he massaged Ichigo's balls.  Once both nipples were hard, Shiro began to leave a trail of butterfly kisses down Ichigo's body.  Shiro began to lick Ichigo's erection cleaning off some of the pre-cum that was on the mushroom head before he fully engulfing Ichigo's erection into his mouth.  Ichigo threw his head back as his clawed hands dug into Shiro's hair.

"Lords Shiro...... ah....!" Ichigo cried out in passion.  Shiro sent wonderful viberations through Ichigo's cock  as the forest guardian couldn't hold back any longer.  Hot cum shot into Shiro's warm mouth as the hunter drank every bit of seed.  Shiro let go of Ichigo's still hardened erection with a loud pop.

Ichigo tackeled Shiro flipping him onto the bed as he began to aggressively kiss Shiro.  Shiro didn't resist the forest guardian as he allowed the full demon to as he liked.  Shiro moaned deeply as Ichigo began to feverishly stroke Shiro's erection.  Ichigo let go Shiro's bruised lips as he began to kiss his way down to Shiro's hardened erection which had pre-cum dripping out of the mushroom cap.  Before Ichigo began to lick his clawed hands forcing Shiro to watch in lust.  Watching Ichigo lick and play with his clawed diggits, forced Shiro to become even harder. 

"Please Ichigo...... I need you in me.... make me yours." Shiro panted as he could barely contain himself.  Ichigo let the now fully wet digits out of his mouth with a loud pop before he placed his clawed hands near Shiro's rectium.  Ichigo shoved one claw into the aiking hole forcing Shiro to scream out in pleasure.  Ichigo began to lick Shiro's erection lightly before he engulfed it into his warm mouth.  At the same time he stuck a second finger into Shiro's now wet enterance scissoring him to massage his insides to make sure that Ichigo would fit within him without any pain.  Shiro moaned loudly as he began to play with Ichigo's fox ears.  "Please Ichigo...... ah... stop playing...... gods..... with me!" Shiro cried out in passion.  Ichigo shoved his third clawed finger into Shiro's hole brushing against Shiro's prancress.  Shiro thrashed wildly in Ichigo's embrace.  "~ngh..... there.... do it..... ah..... again!"  Ichigo did as his mate asked as his fingers hit Shiro's sweet spot forcing the human to cry out in passion.  "Ah.... Ichigo..... I'm..... ~ngh!"

Shiro came hard and fast into Ichigo's mouth as Ichigo drank all of Shiro's hot seed.  Ichigo let go of the erection in a loud pop as he removed his clawed digits from Shiro's wet hole.  Without saying a single word to the hunter the forest guardian lined his hot rod up with the hole as he surged forward shoving his fully hardened erection into Shiro.  Shiro screamed out in pain and passion as he wanted Ichigo.  Ichigo moved slow at first as his eyes were clouded with lust as when he hit Shiro's sweet spot again.... the human cried out in passion. 

"Ah.... Ichigo...... there..... harder.... faster..... please..... ~ngh!" Shiro cried out cluthing onto Ichigo like he was a life line.  His erection became hard once again.  Ichigo took Shiro's newly hardened erection into his claws as he did as his half human mate asked of him.  Ichigo's tempo picked up as he slammed into and out of Shiro's hole hard, fast, and rough.  Ichigo began to lick and kiss the hollow of Shiro's neck.  Shiro moaned deeply in a husky voice.  "Ah..... Ichigo..... ~ngh..... there.... god.... yes..... uh......!" Shiro screamed out. 

"Shiro..... my..... mate....." Ichigo grunted as he could feel Shiro's walls clamp his erection as Shiro came hard against Ichigo's body.  Ichigo thrashed harder into his mate as he came into Shiro.  As Ichigo came he sank his fangs into the hollow of Shiro's neck marking the hunter as his mate.