27- surge of power

In no way shape or form do I own or even attempt to own the Bleach series and/or its characters. Please don't read if you aren't into that sort of thing. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think. Thank you!

chapter 27- surge of power

Shiro could feel this strong surge of power and energy flowing through out his entire body. Shiro could feel body changeing as another set of wings ripped out of his back. Shiro could feel as if his body was glowing or on fire because of the energy that was flowing through out in pain as he felt that he couldn't contain the energy.

"Who are you?" Shiro screamed out.

"We have been around since this world began. For many years and centuries we have been watching over this world. But when Aizen appeared and started raise an army of demons to destroy humanity, we knew that we were going to need someone to stop them. We have been looking for those who will be able to stop Aizen. That is where you and Ichigo came in. You must go back as your mate is worried about you!" stated they mysterious voice. Shiro felt a gentle push towards the land of the living.

Ichigo could feel it deep within his soul. He has never before reverted to his true guardian form before. Ichigo could feel a surge of power coursing through his veins. For his mate and his cubs, Ichigo allowed himself to not only to revert to his true demonic form but to also allow his powers as a guardian to emerge forth. Now it looked like Ichigo was glowing while he was in full form as his nine tails blazed in fire. Ichigo desperately called out to his mate mentally hoping to vreak him free of his demonic rage. Ichigo could feel the spirits of forest helping by aiding him in bringing back Shiro. Ichigo could feel Shiro's body undergoing a change as his demonic powers came to level as if Shiro's demonic half and human half had merged completely. Ichigo released his hold on Shiro as he turned to see the demon Aizen moving towards him with murder in his eyes.

"You won't be able to save him guardian. He is lost forever. You will die by my hand!" growled Aizen. Ichigo opened up his muzzle releasing a rather large energy ball at Aizen (cero). Aizen's wings surrounded his body protecting him from Ichigo's attack. Aizen opened his wings to show that he hasn't been harmed in any way. Aizen smiled wickedly at Ichigo. "Sorry you have to do better than that!" Aizen laughed.

Aizen allowed lightning to crackle in his hand.

"This is the end for you guardian." hissed Aizen as he unleashed the attack. Time seemed to slow down as Ichigo felt that there was no way that he could protect himself from Aizen's attack. Suddenly without warning Ichigo was tackled down to the ground as a pair of large black wings surrounded his body protecting him from Aizen's attack. Ichigo looked up to see Shiro hovering above him.

"Sorry that I have worried you Ichigo." whispered Shiro. Ichigo would have kissed Shiro but he had other things to worry about.