2- the hunter

I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters. Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think!

Chapter 2

Once the humans were gone from the woods, Ichigo had finally stopped laughing as he wiped the tears away from his face with his claw-like hands.

"Thank you my friends. I appreciate the help." he stated as he picked up some of the food that the forest creatures had thrown at the humans.

*Ichigo... you know that one of these days those humans will kill you. I fear that they are becoming much bolder.* stated Urahara. Ichigo sighed as he handed back the food that he had picked up. Urahara did have a point. Half of his woodlands territory had been destroyed by humans as they have killed most of the animals. Ichigo was the only reason that they haven't traveled too far into the woods.

"I know Urahara. I just wish that they wouldn't fear me for no reason. I wish they could see that I am a nesseccary part of these woods." replied Ichigo as he went to grab his spoils from where he hid them.

Meanwhile the people within Karakura town had enough of that damn fox.

"I can't live like this any more. We have to do something about him." stated a random villager.

"Have no fear people... I have all ready made arrangements for one of the best hunters to deal with the fox. I have hired Shirosaki Ogichi." stated Yamamoto. This shocked everyone. Almost everyone who was anyone knew of Shirosaki Ogichi as he was perhaps one of the best hunters that there was around. "I am confident that Shirosaki will be able to take care of that damn demon." The villagers seemed to grin at the thought of this as they awaited for the hunter to appear.

Later that night a figure dressed in a white and blue kimono rode in on a black stallion that was as black as the night. The figure was completely white from his head down as the only color he had was his black and gold eyes. This was the hunter known as Shirosaki Ogichi or Shiro for short. Often people wondered why Shiro was different from other people and why he was white from the head down. What most people didn't know was that Shiro had demonic blood within his veins. Even though he was born as a human and raised by a human family, it didn't help the fact that he had demonic blood. At a young age when he discovered his talents that he had gained thanks because of his blood, Shiro took up hunting as he could deal with demons on equal terms because of his demonic blood. Shiro gentally got off of his black stallion as his horse let out a soft whine. He was tired from his long journey.

"I know Zangetsu." Shiro stated as he lead the stallion to the stables.