19 * WAITING FOR A GIRL LIKE YOU * 19

HARRY

I wake up to the light coming through the curtains and squint my eyes against the sun. I look down to see her red hair splayed across my chest, her cheek squished against my chest and her arms wrapped around me. I know that I could lean down and kiss her right now and the thought makes my head feel like exploding. I knew from the minute I saw her that I wanted her but from the minute I kissed her, I needed her. I want to get up and make her breakfast, but I remember my promise to her last night and stay right where I am.

I run my fingers through her hair and she stirs in her sleep, nearly punching me in the face as she stretches and yawns. Her eyes flutter open and land on me, her mouth tugging into a smile.

"Morning." She grins.

"Hello, gorgeous." I smile back at her, tucking her hair behind her ear.

She blushes instantly, her entire face turning red as she hides away from me, burying her pink cheeks in my chest. I laugh and sit up, taking her with me and tossing the blankets off of us.

"Harry!" She whines, already shivering and grasping at the covers.

I pick her up in my arms despite her squealing and she thrashes around as I toss her over my shoulder. She lightly pounds her fists against my bare back, but I carry her all the way to the bathroom before setting her down in front of the counter.

She rolls her eyes at me and grabs her toothbrush as she shoves her feet in her slippers. I start the shower and grab a towel from the closet before grabbing my own toothbrush and joining her in front of the sink. I purposefully nudge my elbow into her as I brush my teeth, making her glare at me. She rinses her mouth out and I lean down, pressing my toothpaste covered lips to her cheek.

"Oh my god!" She shrieks, pulling away and wiping the toothpaste off her cheek hastily.

Her eyes meet mine and I can't help but laugh, spitting the rest of my toothpaste into the sink and rinsing out my own mouth. She's still glaring at me when I stand back up, so I grab her face and press her mouth to mine. She's still glaring at me when I pull away, but her façade finally cracks into a smile despite her punching me in the arm.

"What are the plans today, babe?" I ask, shoving my boxers down my legs and stepping into the shower.

I can feel her judgmental glare through the shower curtain as I soak my hair under the shower head. I peak my head out of the shower to see her shaking her head as she plugs her straightener in and picks my boxers up off the floor.

"Library? I have a psychology exam that I could use some studying for." She says, running the straightener over her hair.

"Oh, don't bother with that shit, your hair looks fine." I groan, rubbing shampoo into my own hair.

She sighs like she always does and gets to washing her face from last nights makeup. I duck back into the shower and rinse my head before grabbing the loofa and washing myself down after sweating my ass off last night in the club. It feels like weeks ago that I was flirting with Lynnette at the bar, not hours.

I shut off the water and grab my towel, rubbing it over my head vigorously before wrapping it around my waist and stepping out onto the rug beside her. She turns to look at me and tries her best to mask her surprise at me being shirtless. I watch as her eyes take in my chest and shoulders and the tattoos covering them. She's always been the worst at blatant staring.

"Eyes are up here, Lawson." I smirk, snapping her from her daze and causing the glaring to continue.

She follows me back into my room, her straightener forgotten as I get dressed into a pair of boxers and sweatpants. She tries to avert her eyes, but I can feel them on me as she twists her hair into a ponytail and I slide my glasses onto the bridge of my nose.