CHAPTER 21

[HER POV]

"Aish, where is he!?" I sighed in frustration. I wanted to tell him that I just received the mail that my parents sent to me when they are on their job overseas. THEY ARE COMING HOME TODAY! YAY!

I can't wait to introduce Namjoon to my parents... I hope they like him as much as I do....

After leaving him with our stuff outside that we brought with us to the camp, I head into our home(just like he asked me too) and took a shower. I went to the living room to help him if he needs any, only to not see him anywhere. Even Jin oppa that is in the kitchen didn't know where he was.

"Yah, Namjoonie you idiot, how could you just leave-" I began to rant as I barged into his room whilst swinging the door wide. I couldn't finish my sentence as I froze, unable to process what is in front of me.

Yoongi oppa is struggling to put on his dark blue sweater quickly as I had shocked him whilst barging into their room. I forgot Namjoon is sharing a room with Yoongi...OMG! I had caught a glimpse of his pale, fair yet lean body.

"Don't you... know.. how to... knock?" Yoongi stuttered as he managed to put on his sweater. He then took hold of a pillow and threw it to my face.

"Oww.." I rubbed my cheeks, failing terribly in my attempt to catch it. The fallen pillow, pick up I did, which I then threw it back onto his bed.

"If you are searching for Namjoon....." Yoongi started as he picked up a wooden pencil on his desk, "He hasn't entered this room since yesterday..." he continued as he twirled the pencil in between his nimble fair fingers. 

"And that, was before your little 'outing' " he smirked and looked at me, sarcasm evident in his tone and eyes.

I immediately felt my cheeks flush, clips of our moments shared together at the camp flashed in my mind....including the--.. "Wha..what are you even talking about?!" I tried to feign ignorance.

He crossed his arms and then went to rest his weight on the leather chair close to his desk. "Come on, it is Namjoon~~ we are talking about here." He said as he raised his hands in the air.

I bit my lips and fumbled with the ends of my red sweater. "We...we didn't-"

"Aren't you searching for him? He may be outside..." Yoongi cut me off and started to push me lightly out of his room.

He smiled at me before shutting the door. Yoongi oppa.....really.

As I ascended down the stairs, Jungkook and the 95-liner came bouncing into the house, wearing basketball jerseys and pants. Jungkook is bouncing the basketball in the air and he dropped the ball when he sees me.

"Hana noona! How did you sleep last night??" Jungkook shouted as he ran up to me.

"It was alright." I answered, truthfully.

"ALRIGHT~~~" Taehyung teased.

Jimin hit Taehyung in the chest and he came up to me. He dragged me to one side and whispered to me, "Just now, I saw Namjoon in the park nearby with some....guy. It may be nothing but I thought you SHOULD know....Just something, doesn't seem right,"

I thanked Jimin, bid them goodbye and ran out.

Out of the house.

Heading for the park.

[HIS POV]

"And you..expect me to believe what you just said?" I asked the man dressed in black.