CHAPTER 12

[HIS POV]

This girl.

She makes me so worried with one simple act of hers. Doesn't she know it is bad to be out in the rain? Now, she is having a flu as well as a fever. Worse combinations of both.

I was scrolling through the TV cables looking for something worth-watching when she came stumbling through our front door.

"What...what happened to you?"

"I was out buying groceries when you know, rain poured down heavily, so yeah, I'm soaked?" she answered softly.

"I know that as well. I meant you could have called me to pick you up. I can drive there or even walk there with an umbrella, so you wouldn't get wet like this," I added as I walked to her.

She held tightly onto her plastic bag and continued "Yeah, but I don't-"

She didn't managed to finish her sentence as she collapsed. I managed to catch her before she fell onto the floor. Her body is so cold. I can feel her shivering in my arms. Cradling her head in my hands, I carried her bridal-style to her room...well, technically was my room.

After placing her softly on my bed, I began debating to myself. I wasn't sure should I remove her clothes. Sleeping with her clothes soaked with water won't make her any better, right? It would worsen her flu.

I took off her denim jacket immediately. She was wearing an inner white tank top. It wasn't wet so she should be fine. I grabbed my deep blue sweater and pulled it on top of her. I draped the comforter over her before I tried to pull down her flower skirt. I silently thank god for she was wearing short shorts underneath her skirt. I took my PJ pants and clumsily dressed her. I could look into her closet to get her clothes but I wasn't sure if I should. In case I saw any of her....you know....

I tucked her in and turned on the heater. Using this opportunity, I used my phone to search on Google on 'Ways to reduce fever'.

A towel and warm water tub should do it. About every 5 minutes, I would re-wrung the towel and place it on her forehead. Her temperature has reduced a bit. She isn't shivering as much. What is this sense of relief I feel? 

I looked over at the plastic bag that she had held so tightly at her side table. "Ah, no wonder she held onto it so tightly...this silly girl," I thought to myself and I chuckled softly.

I was about to change the tub of water when her soft hands grabbed mine. "No....don't go..don't leave me.." she mumbled in her sleep. I sighed and sat beside her again. "No, I won't.. I will stay as long as you let me. Shh...now rest," I cooed as I gently rubbed her head.

[HER POV]

I stretched and rubbed my eyes. "Huh? What is this warm towel doing on my forehead?" I noticed a tub of water at my side table too. '"Wait, there is my plastic bag containing my sanitary pads on the side table..I didn't place it there..who-?" Breathing in the warm yet still air I turned around to see him, his face only inches away from mine. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks. He has seen them...hasn't he?

I push that embarrassing thought out of my mind. He is sleeping so soundly like a baby though. Sometimes, he would murmur something in his sleep. A few strands of his brown hair covered his face. I couldn't resist to slowly tuck his strands of hair neatly. Suddenly, I remembered. I hurriedly check myself. "Why am I wearing his clothes? Wait..did he?"

He undressed me. No, that's not right. He changed my clothes.. I remember me, talking to him...before everything went black. I suddenly felt a thousands time more embarrassed. How could I have slept throughout that whole thing?!

Did he carry me into my room? What... am I suppose to do now? I looked back at him. Sleeping so soundly... I felt so happy just seeing him sleep. Is that normal?

I should go and change into my proper clothes. That would be right thing to do, right? As I slowly try to creep out from under the covers, he suddenly draped his arm over me. He snuggled closer to me and murmured in his deep voice, "You're so warm~"

I've decided to stay like this a little longer.

======================================================================================

I may not be able to update in a few days~

I have a part-time job coming up and I'm not too keen on that..ughhh

On the other hand, I was so disappointed with MAMA 2015, have you seen it?!

BTS only performed 1 song... AND IT WAS THEIR COMEBACK STAGE!

If it was like Music Bank or any other music shows it would have been 2 whole songs!

I feel so sad... MAMA 2015 was basically YG concert+Mr.JYP+EXO stage.

Ailee won an award yet didn't manage to perform.

TWICE too, won new girl group yet iKON get to perform not one..BUT 3 SONGS!

Even Red Velvet that debuted way earlier didn't manage to perform at all.

I'm not an avid fan of any of the singers mentioned above but I would sure love to see Ailee...

She is one of my fav solo singers, powerful vocals and presence!

MAMA has terrible organisation and management. Several artists missed their flight due to the delayed programme. EXO even got the wrong trophy( the trophy they got was JYP's )

I'm just merely stating the facts..the summary I got from MAMA 2015.

Did you realise that Got7 was the only artist from JYP Ent. that performed?