9. Bridal Shower (Stevie said)

"She is known for her hits 'Her Lover,' 'In Love with a Straight Girl' and 'How to Know if a Girl is a Lesbian.' Let us welcome to the show the one and only Ally Hills," the one only, Ellen de Generes, said. The audience was cheering and applauding.

"Wow! Thank you for having me here," Ally said. Ally chose to sport her
usual black on black on black--black shirt on black ripped jeans on black boots.

"We are including you in the hall of fame for attracting a jam-packed crowd of screaming girls." The audience cheered once again.

"Ha-ha. It will be an honor to join Justin Bieber and One Direction."

"So we will play a game called 'Kiss-Marry-Diss.'"

"It's very new."

"I know! Ha-ha. As we all know Ally has been very quiet about her love life that people think she is actually straight and hiding in the closet. At least now we get to know her type."

"Do they really think that way? Gosh. So how do I play this to prove I am gay? Ha-ha."

"Ha-ha. We are flashing two photos at a time and you just choose who you will kiss or diss. The last woman standing is the one you will hypothetically marry."

"I am ready."

The screen flashed photos of Rose Ellen Dix and Ellen Page. "So we have Rose Ellen Dix and Ellen Page."

"I will kiss Rose and diss Ellen."

The face of Ellen Page was replaced by Demi Lovato.

"Ooh. Decide on Rose and Demi Lovato."

"I am sorry, Rose, but I am with Demi on this. Kiss Demi and diss Rose."

Kristen Stewart replaced Rose Ellen Dix.

"Who will you kiss--Kristen or Demi?"

"This game is well researched huh. This is a tough one but I would kiss KStew and diss Demi."

I was surprised when I saw my photo replacing Demi Lovato. Ally's reaction was so precious--she blushed then smiled.

"This is the last pair we got. Would you still kiss Kristen and end up marrying her or diss her for this mysterious woman?"

"I would diss Kristen, and kiss and marry Stevie. Hands-down..."

"Did you randomly nicknamed her Stevie? She looks like an Olivia to me."

"Ha-ha. No... I am engaged to this amazingly beautiful woman." Ally raised her hand, showing off the ring I gave her.

Our photos during the day of engagement flashed. I was afraid of the reaction of her fans but they seemed very supportive with the 'awww's' I heard.

"Congratulations! How did the proposal happen?"

"I told her days before that marriage is definitely off the table for me."

"Of course you tried to lower her expectations."

"Exactly. And then I brought her to the house I had built for us. She thought the house was the only surprise and then I popped the question. It was more romantic than how I told it. Ha-ha."