Free X From The X Cage

Afternoons were a fun time for Gon and Killua. They had a range of activities to do, and it never got boring. They would either go fishing, run around playing tag, or just stay in their room, having a massive pillow fight.

The four were planning on walking around town. Everyone had wanted Kurapika to cook dinner again, so they would need ingredients. "Oi Gon! Hurry up!" Killua exclaimed. A thunder of foot steps was heard suddenly.

"Ah! Gomen, gomen!" Gon exclaimed as he ran towards the group. Killua sighed and softly smiled. Now that the four were together, they began walking around. Gon and Killua looked around town, while Kurapika and Leorio calmly debated about dinner.

"I say we have spaghetti and meatballs!" Leorio exclaimed. Kurapika sighed. "Well Leorio, if you want them so bad, you can make it yourself." He replied. Leorio grumbled and sighed. "Fine..." He mumbled. Kurapika softly smiled. "If you want Leorio, I can make it tomorrow for you." He explained.

Leorio grinned and hugged Kurapika tightly. Kurapika blushed a bit and sighed, a small smile tugging at his lips. The two continued walking being Gon and Killua, who were laughing smiling happily.

'Life's wonderful."

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS STORY GUYS! AND I FEEL EVEN WORSE CAUSE THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. UHHHHH UM. WELP THANKS FOR READING THIS STORY GUYS AND SORRY IF THE ENDING SUCKED XD. HOPE YOU ENJOYED. BAI.