Let's X Take A X Day Off

Gon woke up early next morning. He found himself snuggled up with Killua. He smiled and just laid there for a bit. Gon enjoyed the warmth emitting from Killua. It was like he was falling asleep again.

"Mm. Gon?" Killua muttered. "Morning." Gon smiled. Killua sat up and placed a hand on top of Gon's head and gently rubbed his head. Gon smiled softly as Killua did this. He enjoyed Killua's affection.

"Killua. Could you go wake up Kurapika and Leorio? I wanna show them the surprise!" Gon cheered. Killua nodded and stood up. "You remember where you placed them?" He questioned, making Gon stop what he was doing and think.

"Hm. I'm not sure...." Gon replied, frowning and dropping his head. Killua sighed. "Baka.......before we even think of waking up Leorio and Kurapika, I'll help you find those tickets." He explained. Gon hopped up and smiled. "Thanks Killua!"

After about an hour of searching, Gon found what he was looking for. "Ah ha! I found all four!" He exclaimed. Killua nodded. "Alright. I'll go wake up Kurapika and Leorio then." He replied. Gon nodded as Killua walked out to wake up the other two.

Gon walked into the living room, and just walked around until he heard a scream and laughing. Eventually, the three walked out. Leorio looked grumpy while Kurapika, and Killua were still laughing quietly.

"Eh? Leorio what's wrong....?" Gon questioned. "Killua."He began.

*Flash Back*
Killua quietly walked inside, and saw Leorio had wrapped his left arm around Kurapika's waist and was drooling. Meanwhile, Kurapika was peacefully sleeping, back facing Leorio.

Killua mischievously smirked and walked towards the two sleeping teens. He then pounced on Kurapika and Leorio, snapping them both awake.
Kurapika just let out a small groan, while Leorio full on screamed.

"KILLUA YOU BRAT!"

The other two, not fased by Leorio's yell burst out laughing.
*End Of Flash Back*

Gon smiled with sympathy as Kurapika and Leorio sat down on the couch and Killua sat down on the table next to Gon.

"So uh.......Killua and I felt kinda bad for these last couple days.....cause uh you know..........causing you both some trouble. So, yesterday Killua and I saw tickets to a carnival and we got them for everyone!" Gon ended his explanation cheerfully.

Kurapika smiled softly and so did Leorio. "So that's why you two came home so late." Leorio said quietly.

*Flash Back*
Gon and Killua were currently walking home, hand in hand. As they were walking, Gon stopped walking as he saw a sign for a upcoming carnival.

"Ne, Killua look." He pointed out. Killua walked over and read the sign. "Okay. What about it?" He questioned.  Gon looked at the silver haired boy. "Well, don't you feel a little bad for causing Leorio and Kurapika trouble?" He wondered. Killua looked at him and scratched the back of his head in puzzlement.

"Yeah....I guess..." Came the reply. Gon smiled brightly. "Then let's get these tickets, and bring them to Kurapika and Leorio!" Gon cheered. Killua agreed.

After, the two went home with the tickets in hand. It was late at night because of how long it took to even get them. The door to Leorio's house opened and in came Gon and Killua.

"You two are home late. Anything happen?" Kurapika asked softly. Gon shook his head. "Nope." He replied, sharing his usual smile and walked into his room. Killua followed after him and closed the door behind them.
*End Of Flash Back*

"So. When do we leave for the carnival?" Leorio questioned. "Well, the carnival is in town, so we don't have that big of a distance to walk. It starts around eleven thirty. So, we have about an hour to spare." Killua stated.

Welp. I did it XD. I wrote the chapter finally! And gomen. It was kinda a short chapter. Next chapter may be short too. Also! Eventually, (When I get around to it) I'm gonna be editing the chapters. Which means taking out typos, adding in words and such. Just figured I'd let you guys know. And I had a question. Do you guys want me to write up flash backs basically of what happened during the year before Kurapika came to visit? And if you do, do you want me to write a specific moment? Pls let me know in the comments, and I will see you all next chapter! Bai!