A X Returning X Dream

"Since you heard my request, I think.....I need to be honest with you."

"He.....is already dead."

"I can't bring someone back from the dead. I can only stop them from rotting."

Tears. They rolled down his face. He fell to the ground in despair.

"His spirit is no longer here."

"He....won't come back."

"I'm sorry."

'I......killed....Kite..'

"Kite is dead......Kite is dead....It's my fault? Someone....help.....someone save him....He won't come back....?"

One was standing. One was sitting. He was slumped on the ground, tears rolling down his face. "Kite." He whimpered. The one standing just watched as the boy in front, on the ground broke down.

The raven haired boy watched as Dr. Blythe was summoned. 'Huh.....? Is she gonna heal Kite?' He thought. He watched as Dr. Blythe healed Pitou's arm. Gon continued to cry. 'Why isn't she healing Kite?'

Gon thought as Dr. Blythe disappeared. 'It's my fault......It's my fault....' A part of Gon cried. 'No! It Pitou's fault!' The other half of him cried.

Killua awoke to soft cries and movement. He sat up, and rubbed his eyes. He looked next to him, at the source of the cries and whimpers. Killua frowned, figuring out why Gon was so upset. He was having a pretty vivid nightmare.

Killua then began to shake his sleeping raven haired lover awake. "Gon! Gon wake up!"

Killua was very accustomed to this retinue. He was used to waking up in the middle of the night, hearing cries from the other. And so was Gon. Both boys had nightmares. And both boys helped one another through them.

Eventually, Gon's eyes snapped opened and he sat up quickly, covered in cold sweat. His face stained with tears. "Gon. You okay?" Killua asked. Gon didn't reply. Killua knew what was coming next. So, he pulled Gon into a hug.

"K-Killua...! It..It's my fault! Kite....Kite's dead because of me!" He cried. Killua hugged Gon closer and placed his hand on the back of Gon's head. "Gon, calm down!" Killua exclaimed quietly, making sure he didn't wake up Kurapika and Leorio.

Gon eventually stopped crying, and he seemed to calm down. "Gon, are you alright now?" Killua asked. Gon nodded. Gon pulled away and laid back down. Killua laid back down again and pulled Gon close to him. "Gon, I know you're not okay. Don't lie." Killua softly demanded.

Gon faked a smile at Killua. "I'm fine really! You don't have to worry about me Killua. Okay? Let's just go back to sleep." Gon replied.

'There's something off about his smile.....and that look in his eyes.....he's slipping back into that state of depression again.' Killua thought sadly. 'I'll have to talk to Leorio. And since Kurapika is here this time, we can get his intake on the situation.'

Killua nodded and pulled Gon into another hug before just wrapping his arm around Gon's waist. And the two fell asleep like that.

Whoa! Two chapters in one day?! Surprise! Sorry it's short guys! I wanted to get this chapter out, because next chapter uses this chapters situation majorly. I wanted to write this scene out instead of doing a flashback. That, and I wanted to write a chapter were the readers got some KilluGon fluff. So, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and sorry if it was bad. Well, bai guys!