Gon X Please Come X Home

The three teens were walking around town in a panic. Well, mostly two of them. However, Killua was the most in panic. After all, Killua's seen this happen before.

Leorio felt guiltly. After all, he could've asked Killua to take Gon out of the house while he talked to Kurapika.

"Hey Killua. We've been walking around town for a long time. We need to think about places that Gon could be at." Kurapika spoke. Killua sighed.

"Yeah. There's some places we can check." He replied.

"Names?"

"The candy shop, the book store, the pond, the park, the dock, the beach. Whale Island. I can go on." Killua explained. Kurapika sighed.

"Okay. Let's leave Whale Island to check last.

Kurapika sighed. "Well we better hurry up. It's gonna rain soon." He explained, pointing out the clouds in the sky.

And with that, the three teens were off to the candy shop first. Killua ran straight in. It was like you could automatically see he was nervous. Ocean blue eyes darted around for the spikey haired boy, hoping to find those carmal eyes he adored so much.

Kurapika went in after Killua. Leorio went in last. The three regrouped after that. "He's not here. Where to next?" Leorio asked. "The pond?" Kurapika suggested. "Let's try it." Killua agreed.

Yet again the three were off. This time they stood at a patch of green land with a patch of water in the the middle. There were a couple of benches set around. There were also cherry blossom trees planted.

"Wow....I can understand why Gon would like this place so much." Kurapika gasped in awe. Killua nodded. "We used to go here a lot." He replied. Unfortunately, there were no signs of the raven haired boy around.

"Dammit. What now?" Leorio grumbled. "Let's split up. Leorio, you go with Kurapika to the book store. I'll go to the park. Shoot me a text if you don't find him." Killua explained.

Kurapika and Leorio took off towards the book store. Killua headed towards the park. He slowly walked on the kurb in totally silence. Killua was anxious.

'Gon.....please be alright when I find you. If you're not, I'm gonna slap you to snap you into your right mind again.' Killua thought.

As he arrived at the park, the rain came pouring down. "Huh. Kurapika was right." Killua mumbled. As he walked around the park, Killua saw a familiar streak of green and spiky hair near the swings. He stood there, frozen.

Kurapika and Leorio walked on the concrete sidewalk as it began to rain. "Kurapika you were right! It is raining!" Leorio exclaimed. Kurapika sighed. "That's not a good thing Leorio." He replied.

Leorio nervously chuckled and the two walked into the book store. "I'll check this side." Kurapika explained, pointing left. Leorio nodded. "I'll go right then." He agreed. The two split up towards their side of the store.

'No luck.'

'Damn. Maybe Kurapika found him.'

The two then met up in the middle of the book store. "Find him?" Leorio questioned. Kurapika shook his head. "No."

"I'll text Killua. Maybe he found Gon."

As Killua was standing still, his phone went off. He took it out of his phone and saw a text from Leorio.

L: No luck. You?

K: Yeah. I found him. He's at the park.

L: Thank god. Okay. Kurapika and I will be right there.

Killua nodded and put his phone in his pocket before approaching the boy on the swing. "Gon?" He spoke softly, sitting on the swing next to Gon. There was no reply. "Gon. It's me Killua." Je tried again. Nothing.

"Oi! Gon! It's me Killu-"

"Why did you follow me?"

Killua was caught off guard. "Eh? Why wouldn't I?!" He replied. Gon looked at him with sad eyes. "All I do is hurt people. Why would you follow someone like that?" Gon replied. Killua wrapped his arms around the boy and hugged him tightly. "Because I love you. That's why. You do not hurt people Gon. You make their life such an amazing thing. You've saved so many people." Killua began.

He felt arms hug him back and Killua smiled softly. "Sorry Killua. I let myself get carried away again." Gon mumbled. Killua's smile only widened. Kurapika and Leorio got there just in time to watch as the two stood up. Gon unwrapped his arms from Killua and hugged his arm.

"Thanks Killua! Without you, I would've been upset still! If you think about it, your my light!" Gon giggled happily. Killua blushed a bright. "B-Baka! Don't sat such embarrassing things!" Killua scolded.

"Eh?! Why not?!" Gon exclaimed. "It's the truth!" He added, causing Killua to turn red even more. He then lightly -more like harshly- flicked the side of Gon's head. "Ouchie! Killua what was that for?!" Gon pouted, holding his head in pain.

Kurapika and Leorio just laughed as the two bickered. "Hm? Oh nothing. It just seemed appropriate I guess." Killua replied. Gon childishly smiled and tackled Killua.

"Gon?! Get offa me!" Killua exclaimed. Gon shook his head. "Nope!" He replied. "Awe! Come on! It's raining!" Killua yelled. Kurapika looked over to Leorio. "This is gonna be a long day." He sighed, with a small smile. "Yeah." Leorio agreed.

The two sat down on the half dry swings and just watched as the two boys argued.

I did it! I got the chapter out! I'm gonna sleep now! And really quick, I wanna know where yoh guys thought Kurapika, Leorio and Killua were gonna find Gon. Cause I'm curious. Pls comment your thoughts, and I will see you all next chapter! Bai!