Welcome X Back

It was foolish. To be scared of their reactions. To be nervous. He had the right to be after all. Saying that he was perfectly calm was an understatement. After knowing these people for so long, he learned to expect their angry reactions. Walking closer to the door, he heard the familiar voices of his friends. Laughter rang out.

Someone was shouting. Kurapika was hesitant to knock. The person yelling was probably Leorio. Gon and Killua were probably -no more like definitely- the ones laughing. Kurapika gathered as much courage as he could and raised his fist to the door. He then proceeded to move his fist and knock. "I'll get it." Someone said. The door opened and Kurapika stood face to face with Gon. "Kurapika! Your back!" He gasped. Kurapika couldn't help but smile at his friend. "It's been a while hasn't it?" He hummed. Gon nodded in agreement.

"Yeah! A year may not seem like a long time, but it sure is." He agreed. "Oi Gon. Who's at the- Kurapika?!" Killua exclaimed. The blond haired Kurta nodded. "It's been a while huh? Your hair has definitely changed." Killua said. It was true. Kurapika's hair was now down to his shoulders. "I haven't really had the time to cut it I guess." He replied. "Well, why are we catching up outside?" Gon asked. "Because you're blocking the door and you didn't bother inviting him in." Killua retorted. Gon looked at him. "Ehhhhh?! I'm not blocking him! You are Killua!" Gon replied. Killua shot a short glare at Gon.

"Am not!"
"Am too!"
"Am not!"
"Am too!"
Kurapika looked as the two argued. 'Seems they haven't changed. Good. I'm glad nothing bad happened.' Kurapika thought. Kurapika had moved past the two bickering boys and walked into the house. In the kitchen sat Leorio. He had a book out in front of him. "Would you two shut up?! I'm trying to study here!" He yelled. It seemed Leorio didn't realize Kurapika was standing there. So, he came up from behind Leorio. He thought about hugging him from behind. But he didn't have the right to do that. Leorio was the real reason why Kurapika was nervous.

He never made any form of contact with Leorio. Instead, Kurapika tapped the person in front of him on the shoulder. Leorio turned around and looked at Kurapika. In their silence, Gon and Killua's shouts could be heard. Leorio looked at the blond in front of him. "Kurapika....? Is that really you....?" He asked, almost in disbelief. Kurapika nodded. "Yeah. I'm back." He replied. Suddenly, Kurapika felt a sharp sting of pain. He almost flew backwards, but two arms surrounded him in a hug. "You idiot. You didn't answer any of my calls or texts. You had me so worried." Leorio's voice was muffled thanks to Kurapika's hair. Kurapika pulled away from Leorio, and bowed.

"I'm sorry. I was being selfish, and I put my own desires before my friends. It was a stupid choice I made." He said. "Do you regret it?" Leorio suddenly asked. "Yes. I regret every call I ignored. Every text I deleted. Every e-mail I received, and never replied to. However, I don't regret finding my peoples eyes and restoring them to their rightful place. I don't regret the journey. I do regret...leaving all of you behind." Kurapika replied. He was telling the truth. He felt horrible for leaving his friends behind. Right before Kurapika left, he knew Leorio was going to tell him something.

But he never gave Leorio a chance to speak. He let himself be dragged away by Melody and the others. "You found all the eyes?" Leorio asked. Kurapika nodded. "Yeah." He replied. "So many things happened....I needed yo- no. We all needed you...Gon and Killua have been through hell and back." Leorio explained, he then sighed. "Could you stop bowing? It's weird..." He pleaded. Kurapika nodded and lifted his head. "Well, I'm guessing you have no place to stay. You can stay here. I'm going to be making dinner soon so...you can uhh...stay for dinner.." Leorio trailed off. Kurapika noticed a blush on Leorio's face. "I'd like that." He agreed.

"Geez! Alright alright I'm sorry! Calm down Killua!" Gon sighed. Him and Killua had been arguing for a while now. At first it was because of Gon and Killua blocking the door way. Then, it soon just turned into random words that had been said. Killua had Gon pinned to the wall. He inched towards Gon a bit.
Kurapika and Leorio raised curious eye brows when they didn't hear Gon and Killua fighting anymore. They walked over to the boys. "Alright. Who has the broken bone this time?" Leorio asked.

They looked over at the boys and saw Killua had Gon against the wall and the two seemed to be kissing. Kurapika looked at the two in shock. "Hey! What I have told you two about sucking one another's faces off?! Don't do it any where you want!" Leorio exclaimed. Kurapika looked at three of them in shock this time. Killua smiled innocently and Gon just sat there blushing like a tomato. Leorio sighed. "Come on. Stand up." He pleaded. Gon and Killua nodded and stood up.

Kurapika followed Leorio into the kitchen and Gon and Killua went to the couch in the living room. "Is that normal for those two?" Kurapika asked. Leorio nodded. "Yeah." He replied. "When did they....?" Kurapika asked. "Six months ago. After Gon introduced Killua to his dad." Leorio replied. "Gon found....his dad...?" Kurapika stated it more like a question than a statement. "Yeah." Leorio replied. 'I guess....I've missed a lot...'

Hai everyone! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! That's really all I have for this chapter. Bai guys! XD