Chapter 24

"Han Kyumi!" A voice started to scream off her name.

"What do you think you're doing? Are you out of your mind?" He kicked off a piece of broken glass in her hand to the floor.

"B-Baekhyun?"

How do you know I am here?

"I need your help.."

"What is it?"

"Send me to China"

"I... can't"

"Well then..." She took a piece of broken glass again, and put it on her wrist without hesitation

______________________________

Kai drove his car to the flower shop, as what he do everyday, every morning. He buy a bouquet of flower and write on a piece of small card , 'For my girl' . He payed and brought the flower into his car and began drove again. Staring at the flowers, he smiled brightly.

'Knock! Knock!'
He knocked the door.

'Knock! Knock!'
He knocked again, as there's no one to open it.

'Knock! Kn---'
He was cut off when suddenly the door opened

"What the hell do you want? Stop bothering us, can you please?" Katie said in annoyance.

"Give this to my Yumi, please" He handed her the flowers, smiling.

She rolled her eyes, face palming herself, "Kai, for how long will you stay like this? It has already been 5 months! Yet you repeat the same thing again, EVERYDAY! She's gone already, can you please accept that?"

"B-but.."

"We need to send him to the doctor. The pills he had taken wasn't enough"
Aira said, in joking tone and got a glared by Katie.

"Stop being rude, this is not the time to joke around", Katie mouthed to Aira

"Betrayed the girl's heart and suffered. That's what you want right?", Hanie said sarcasticly while cross her arms at her chest. They really hate Jongin for him betrayed her.

He suddenly kneeled in front of them, "Forgive me", He begged to them.

"Why are you apologizing us? You should go and begging for Yumi's apologize." Aira said.

'If I were given a chance to punch this punk's face, I'm sure he will end up in coma right now' Her inner voice said

"I'm sure you girls know where she is right now. Please, I'm begging you to tell me, where she is", He begged again. His dark chocolate lust eyes showed a hint of tears to burst out.

Katie, Aira and Hanie were also having a bit of pitiful feelings for him, but they promised to Yumi to not tell him where she ran away. Promise can't be broken,

"Sorry, we don't know anything", they said and shut the door loudly at his face.

______________________________

"Xie Ling, lunch is ready!" Her grandma called her for lunch. Which make her stop from spacing out.

She has been flashbacks too much, all the way from the start when she moved from US to Korea, she bumped with Kai, got accepted into SM Ent, being a member of Ivoryals, got into the scandal, Kai betrayed her, got to know that Baekhyun is her old childhood friend, Hyunnie.

"Xie Ling, are you listening to me?" She yelled again.

Lim Xie Ling is her chinese name that was given by her grandma. Since her mother is chinese, her grandma said that she should have chinese name too. When she's in China, her family used to call her by her chinese name, Xie Ling.

Yumi has been away from Korea and all the medias for  5 months already. She ran away to a small village in China, her grandma's house. She decided to take a break from everything, and releases her tension there.

Most of the villagers are ahjumma,aunts. Nobody has recognized her too, since she's also barely out from the house.  The villagers also don't really care about the idols, Kpop and such. Some of them even know nothing about the world's wave, just like living under a rock.

"I am coming" She replied and took a seat in front of her grandma.

"You have been spacing out too much recently, is there something that bugging you too much?" Her grandma asked, showed how much she cares for Yumi. She added, "Or you just can't move on from the depression?"

She sighed heavily, "Baekhyun kept calling my second cellphone, and he told me that Jongin is on his way to find me. He's doing very bad.."

"Who is Bacon?" Her grandma asked, misheard what Yumi said

"It's, B-A-E-K-H-Y-U-N, not Bacon. He's from the same boy group with Jongin, Exo. I just discovered him as my childhood friend, Hyunnie few months ago."

So that's why he showed how much he cared for me before. I have never realized it, he's actually Hyunnie!

"Ahh, the one who accompany you to get here from Korea?"

"Yes"

"Grandma, do you think I should run away again?"

______________________________

A/N :

Yumi is going to run away again? Hohoho anyways thanks for keep reading and voting guys! Saranghaeyoo~❤❤❤❤❤

So that's the part of 'plot twist'. Some of you maybe confused, so I'm gonna make an explanation here.

It started when Kai bought a bouquet of flowers from the flower shop. Back in the day when Kai and Yumi are together, he used to buy the flowers and brought it to Yumi's dorm everyday when he's free.

He has been used to it too much that he couldn't stop doing that for the past 5 months of Yumi ran away. Well, should I call him being a bit too much of physco now? That's his condition now.

Is it clear? Kekeke~ Hope you guys love it and sorry for late updates ❤❤❤❤❤