CH 4: Girls In The House

Start from the beginning

'Come on Luc, hurry up and get outta here I need a run!' Faith complained in my mind. 'Well I'm trying but these idiots are a bit smarter than we thought. ' I reply and she lets out a huff. That's when an idea sparked in my head.

They are smarter than we thought but not as smart as us. 'Ok Faith, I believe I just thought of a way to get us outta here!' I explain my plan briefly to her before walking over to the door and putting it into action.

I open the door and tap one of the guards on the back. He spun around so fast, I'm surprised he didn't get whiplash. "Erm hey.... I-I was just wondering if I c-could come get s-some food and water o-or something.... its ok i-if I can't. I'm sorry f-for asking." I 'stutter' with a ' scared' expression looking down at the ground.

"Ummm sure, we'll show you the kitchen if you want Lun- uh- Lucy." He says stepping away from me slightly. Wait, what was he gonna call me lun- something. Huh, oh well. 

"Thanks..." I mumble quietly still in my shy facade. They both lead me towards the kitchen except one is behind me, the other leading the way.

Once we get to the kitchen, I realize how big it is. It's pretty huge and modern looking. The guards stay at the door way but I invited them closer. " Hey, would you guys like some food? I'm making pasta."I say with a shy smile. I need food before I leave and these guys haven't done anything to me yet so I will make them food. One of them nods enthusiastically but the other nods skeptically. " Are you sure you don't have to cook for us." He says quickly.

"No, it's fine I quite love cooking for others." I say with a bright smile. I start pulling out pots and pans and all the ingredients. " Oh I'm Luke." says the first guard. Luke has blonde hair and gray eyes and is about 6'2 or 3." And I'm Zack." The other one adds as I'm putting the pasta noodles in the pot. Zack has brown hair and brown eyes and is about 6'3.

Finally, the pasta is done and by the time we have finished our plates I have learned a lot about them. Luke is 19 and has a little sister called Macey. Zack is 23, he has a wife and she is pregnant; he is ecstatic about it. I can tell that he loves her, just by the look in his eyes when he talked about her.

Just as I'm finishing the dishes, which the guards tried to talk me out of doing, someone opens the front door. Hey, if I was home I would have just dumped them in the sink for later, but I wasn't in my house and I felt I should clean up some of the mess I made. Plus, it gave me time to map out my plan.

I put the last plate where Zack told me it went and sat at the island with them. Xavier rushed in closely followed by Jake and Jay. " Hiiii..... " I say awkwardly when all eyes land on me.

"How did you get out I locked the door?" Was the first thing out of Jakes' mouth.

"Well hello to you too and to answer your question I have my ways, plus I was hungry so I came for food." I answer simply. That's when another person decided to barge in.

" Heeeeeeey people!" She said cheerily. The girl had brown hair and the same forest green eyes as Xavier. Oh yeah, they are definitely related.

"Oh hey you must be Lucy, I'm Jenna that idiot over there's my brother." She says in a smooth feminine voice.

"I'm so sorry for you. You have to live with that." I say motioning to the three guys. She walks closer to me and links our arms.

"Oh yeah, we're gonna be good friends." She says with a mischevious smile which I return with one of my own.

"Oh no, there's two of them." Jay says looking very worried. I just smirk at him with a look that says 'you're first'. He gulps and looks away.

"Did you get food, I'm sorry I kinda forgot about that. heh whoops." Xavier says scratching the back of his neck.

I face palm and reply with "yeah, but I didn't leave you any. I kinda forgot whoops." Before turning to Jenna and dragging her upstairs.

" So Jenna how do you feel about a little prank." I say with a mischievous smirk once we are securely in a guest bedroom."

"Sounds brilliant." She replies with a mischevious smirk of her own. I'm gonna feel really bad when I have to escape.

"Well, you see I have a little plan and it goes like this..." I say turning to her.

I was gonna escape but pay back always comes first. Karmas a bitch and she's on my side today.

A/N Hello guys here's the newest chapter of this book, Oh and yes I have another book its called 'they call me... Hurricane' it's an Avengers fanfic, read if you want, I would appreciate it.
Adiós
By Mysterious_mischief