The Question

(Sam's POV)
{5 Weeks Later}
I Woken Up In Bed Chris Hugging My Waist And Gotten Up And Kissed His Head And Went To The Bathroom To Take A Shower And After That Shower Doing My Business.Then Brushed My Teeth And Walked Carefully To Not Wake Chris Up And Putting On New Clothes And Shoes.Then I Fixed Up My Hair And After That I Left A Note On My Side Where I Slept.Then I Went To My Car And Drove To A Specific Place.

(2-3 Hours Later)

"That's Perfect"I Said With A Smile."Was It Really Hard To Decide..."He Said In Attitude."Yes Don't Give That Attitude..Sir"I Said.(What Happen To The Other Guy That Was Here..)."Yea Whatever Give Me It"He Said.Then I Gotten Amy Credit Card T Pay It And Take It Back."Bag Or No Bag"He Said."No Bag I Can Carry It"I Said And Put It In My Jacket And Drove To The Cafe.Then I Went To Get Two Cups Of Coffee And Paid Them And Went Home.Then When I Gotten Home I Parked The Car.Then I Went On My Phone And Saw A Something New.'Is Sam Smith Going To Ask The Question?'."Really..."I Said.Then I Put My Phone Away And Gotten The Two Coffees And Gotten Inside And Chris Was Awake."Morning Babe"I Said."Morning Ooo Coffee?"Chris Asked.Then I Put Them Down On The Counter Table And Hanged My Jacket On The Jacket Hanger."Yea It's The Second One"I Said Pointing At It.Then Chris Gotten It And Drank Some."Mm..Thanks Babe"Chris Said As He Put His Coffee Down For A Kiss.Then I Smiled And Kissed Him Back."I Want To Be With You Forever"Chris Said Hugging Me."And I'll Make It Last.."I Said Hugging Him.