Im Sorry

(Sam's POV)
"I-I'm Home Chris"I Said Coming Home Hella Drunk With My Golden Globe Award In My Hand."Sam Where's Jimmy"Chris Said Going To Me."Our Driver Dropped Us Off To Our Homes"I Said Putting My Head On His Shoulder."And Congrats Babe You Won Your First Golden Globe!"Chris Said Hugging Me."I Thought I Wouldn't Win This To Be Honest But Shocked That I Did"I Said."I'll Put It Away With Your Other Awards Are"Chris Said."Ok"I Said Giving A Kiss On His Cheek.Then I Tried To Act Like I Wasn't Drunk Walking Fine."Sam I Know Your Drunk Don't Act Like Your Not"Chris Said."Ok"I Said While Chris Was Helping Me To Bed And I Started Kissing His Neck."Mmm Sam~"Chris Moaned A Little."Mm Yes"I Said With A Smirk."I Was Planning For A Dinner Date Tomorrow Sam.."Chris Said As I Was Laying Him On Our Bed."Oh I Didn't Know"I Said Kissing His Neck And Lips And Taking Off My Black Tux Jacket."I Can't Wait For Tomorrow Tho"I Said Trying To Take Off Chris's Pants But He Wouldn't Let Me."Sam.."Chris Said."What.."I Said."I Don't Want To Do That Right Now"Chris Said."Why Not?"I Said."You Said You Weren't Going To Be Drunk A Lot When You Would Gotten Home...I Was Thinking You Were Drinking Over There Not So Much....But You Drank As Much As You Wanted"Chris Said."I'm Sorry I Wasn't Paying Attention To How Much I Drank..."I Said."And I Thought You Would Of Probably Had It With Someone Over There Or Even Kissed..."Chris Said."But I Didn't Didn't I"I Said."You Almost Did But I'm Not Saying To Who"Chris Said."But Chris You Should Know I Wouldn't Do Such A Thing Like That..I Love You Chris"I SaidHolding His Hand."I'm Sleeping On The Couch Tonight Good Night Sam"Chris Letting Go Of My Hand And Shutting The Bed Room Door And I Was Just Left Alone In Our Bedroom Laying On The Bed Going To Sleep Feeling Guilty.