Birthday Sex 2/3

(Chris's POV)
Then We Fixed The Bed And Showered And Dressed Up For Y/N's Birthday.Then We Kissed Once More And Head To The Car."What Time Is It Babe"Sam Said."2:30"I Said Checking My Phone."Let's Go Wait The Present.."Sam Said."To The Store"I Said Pointing.Then We Put Our Belts On And Went To A Store.Then We Arrived At The Store And Got Out Of The Car.Then We Jogged To The Store And Looked At Isles And We Went To One And Looked For A Nice Present."Hmm..Maybe A Bracelet..And A Card"I Said."Good Thinking Babe"Sam Said As He Grabbed A Card And We Went To The Jewelry Section."Hello May I Help Ya Find Something Mr.Smith"The Jeweler Said."I'm Looking For A Bracelet For My Friend It's Her Birthday Today"Sam Said Expecting The Jewelry As He Looked Up At The Man."Hmm..Oh I Think This One Would Do?"He Said Getting A Bracelet That Was Gold With Little Diamond Size Ruby Around The Gold Bracelet.Then Sam Took A Good Look A It And Shook His Head."No"Sam Said.Then I Glared."But It Was Nice"I Whispered To His Ear."I Know Y/n..Ok"Sam Said.Then Sam Gave The Bracelet Back And The Man Did A Small Smile.Then He Got To The Back And We Just Tilt Our Heads And We Were Just Confused.Then He Got Out A Box And He Opened It And Me And Sam Were Amazed.It Was A Silver  Bracelet That Was Thin And It Had In The Middle An Anchor And It Was Blue And Had Diamond Like Around The Anchor In The Inside Of It."And What Her Name"The Jeweler Said Getting A Type Of Pen."Y/n"We Said.Then He Nodded And Out The Pen On Back Side Of The Silver Bracelet.Then He Gave It To Us.Then We Read What It Said.

                                                        'To The Best Friend We Ever Had Y/n - Samuel'

"Can You Add Chris As Well"Sam Said."No Sam You Know Her Longer"I Said."But We're Getting This Together"Sam Said."But.."I Said."I'm Older So I Make The Choices"Sam Said."Just By A Year..."I Said."Add Chris Please And Out We Instead Of I"Sam Said Glaring At Me.Then The Man Added It And Gave It And We Read It Again.

                                              'To The Best Friend We Ever Had Y/n - Samuel & Christian'

Then Sam Smiled."So Is It A Yes Or No"The Man Said."Yes"We Said.Then He Put It Back In The Box And Scanned The Price.Then He Started Typing Some Stuff And Out The Box Down."Ok It Will Be £110.50"He Said.Then Sam Got Out His Wallet And Got Out His Debit Card And Gave It To The Man And He Slide It Threw The Thing And He Gave The Car Back And Gave It To Sam And He Put It Away.Then The Jeweler Check The Box And Nodded And Put It In A Bag."I Think She'll Love It And Want Me To Do The Card Too"He Said.Then I Nodded And Gave The Card With The Envelope."That Will Be £1.24"He Said.Then I Got My Wallet And Took Out Two And Gave It."There You Go"I Said."Thank You And Here You Go Have A Nice Evening"He Said."You As Well"Sam And I Said And I Jogged To Him And Held His Hand."It's 2:50"I Said."Oh Shit"Sam Said.Then We Ran To The Car And Put On Our Seat Belts And Started The Car And Drove To Y/N's House.Then Adele Came On The Radio."Hello..Its Me"I Said."I Was Wondering After All This Year You Have Lied To Me"Sam Said Giggling.Then We Arrived And We Tried To Find A Space And We Went To One Before It Would Be Taken."Thank God"Sam Said."You Gay Fuckers You Took My Spot"A Guy Yelled."Fuck Off You Asshole"Sam Said."You Wanna Go Bitch"He Said Getting His Car."Suck My Ass"I Said Giving Him The Finger.Then He Got Furious And Was Heading To Our Car."Fuck Sam Go!"I Said.Then He Went Back And Drove Off."Haha"He Said."I'll Called Y/n.."I Said.Then I Dialed The Number And Called."Hello"You Said."Hey It's Me Chris And I'm With Sam.."I Said."It's 3:04 Where Are You Guys"You Said."Were Were At Your House Until Some Ass Hole Came Along And We Had To Drive Away He Was About To Beat Our Asses"Sam Said Still Driving."Well Then..Hmm Go Back There But Go Behind My House And Park There And It Will Lead To The Back Yard That's Where Everyone Is"You Said."K Thanks"I Said.