I Love You

(Chris's POV)
{One Week Later}

"No Karen I Don't Want To Date You...I Don't Know...I Just Have This Feeling"I Said And Ended The Call.Then I Gotten A Text From Sam Again.Then I Just Feel Love When I See Of Here His Name.(After He Kiss Me..I Felt We Had More Than One Kiss I Felt Amazing Sparks...And Every Time I Have Dreams Of Him..).Then I Closed My Eyes And Put Music Of Sam.Then Had Memories Of Me And Sam Happy Together.Then I Smiled And And Cried A Little."What Have I Done..I'm Not There To Keep Him From Harming Him Self..Sam..Babe..I'm Coming Home...Please Don't Bleed Out Again"I Said Running To His House And Knocked On The Door."Sam..Its Me Chris...I Love You Babe..I Remember You...Take Me Back Please Babe..Don't Harm Your Self No More...I Love You Samuel Frederick Smith!"I Said In Tears Putting My Head Against The Door.Then I Heard The Door Unlocked And Saw Sam's Beautiful Face And Kiss His Lips And Hugged Him.Then I Stopped Kissing Him And Took A Breath."Chris..I Missed You"Sam Said Hugging Me With Tears Of Joy As We Hugged And Danced Around Hugging In The Living Room."I Love You Sam..I'll Never Leave You Again"I Said."And I'll Be Waiting And Loving You By My Side As Always"Sam Said As We Kissed And Smiled."So Your Staying Still"Sam Said."Yes I Am"I Said."Movie?"Sam Said."Yes"I Said.Then We Looked At Each Other And Smiled."Avatar!"We Said And Nodded And Gave Each Other On Last Kiss On The Lips And Enjoyed Avatar Together Once More.