Our First Christmas Tree

(Chris's POV)
"Wake Up Chris!"Sam Yelled."What"I Moaned."It's December!"Sam Said In Joy."Ten Days Until Christmas And Can't Wait To Open Presents Just Need A Tree Let's Get One Today"Sam Said Jumping Up And Down The Bed."Ok..Lets Just Get Settled..."I Said.Then Sam Went To The Bathroom And I Waited But Sam Wanted Me To Join In The Shower.Then I Just Went In And Went In The Shower Without Sam Noticing Me."Chris Where Are You"Sam Said."Oh Well"Sam Said As I Heard His Clothes Drop And He Went In And He Gotten Scared."Holy Shit Chris"Sam Said.Then I Laughed And Kissed His Lips As We Keep Laughing As We Kissed And Then Sam Pushed My Away Lightly And I Understood.

(16 Minutes Later)

Then After We Were Done With Our Shower We Put On Sweaters And Pants And Our Calvin Klein Boots And We Headed Out And Went To The Nearest Cafe And Got Some Hot Chocolate And Started Heading To Where The Christmas Trees Are Places.Then Sam Made Fog With His Warm Breath And We Giggle."And So It Has Been 7 months Now"I Said Holding His Hand."I Know We Have Been Together So Long Im Glad Your My Boyfriend"Sam Said."Were Here"I Said.Then We Smiled At The Pine Smell We Smelled.

(49 Minutes Later)

Then Sam Finally Found The Perfect Tree."I Want This One"Sam Said."Finally"I Said.Then I Asked For Some Help For The Tree And Finally Payed The Tree And We Gotten That Tree And Took It Home And Started Decorating Our Tree."Our First Tree"I Said.Then I Put A Santa Hat On Sam While He Putting Ornaments And I Took I Picture And Posted It On Instagram.'Our First Tree @samsmithworld'.Then He Gave Me A Kiss And We Put The Presents Under The Tree And After We Finished We Watched Nexlfix And Chill.