Yes It Offical Were Dating

(Chris's POV)
Then After We Chatted While Walking Home There Was A Lot Of Press Coming?Then Some Flashes We On Us And We're Surrounding Us."Are You Two Dating?"A Lot Of Reporters Said."Are You Mr.Sam Smith Not Longer Lonely Anymore?"Someone Said.(We Only Kiss In Public Once And We Gotten A pic Taken Once And After 5 Minutes Later The Rest Of the Press Comes To Us...)."Umm"I Said."How Did You Fell Mr.Smith?"Some One Said."Do You Wanna Say We're Officially Together?"Sam Whispers To My Ear.Then I Nodded."Are You Two Officially Dating?"Someone Said.Then Sam Got The Microphone."Um..Yes We're Officially Dating And That Would Be My Final Question.."Sam Said.Then Gave Me A Kiss On Cheek.Then I Turned Red Because It Live And This Would Go On The News And Media.Then The Press Made A Pathway And We Started Walking Back Home And While We Were Walking Home I Could Here Flashes And I Saw White Lights On Us."So I Guess Your Blushing Because That Was On Live TV.."Sam Said."Yea..It Like I Do Photo Shoots Not Be On Live TV"I Said.

.Then We Got Home And I Helped Sam Go Up The Stairs And We Went Back Home."Take Me In To Your Love And Arms~"Sam Sang Then Laughed.Then I Just Carried Sam And Laid Him On Our Bed."That's From Ed Sheeran Right There"I Said."We Found Love Right Where We Are~"Sam Sang.Then I Gave Sam A Kiss On The Lips.Then Sam Put His Hand Behind My Head And I Pit Both My Arms On Each Side Of Sam.Then I Carefully Went On Sam.Then Sm Gave Me A Glare.Then I Carefully Laid On Sam While Still Kissing Him."Mhm"Sam Said.Then Sam Stopped."What.."I Said."Your On Me..And I'm In Pain"Sam Said.Then I Stoke Sam's Hair,"I Did It Carefully.."I Said.Then I Chuckled.Then Sam Pushed My Head Close To His Face.Then He Starts Sucking My Neck."Mhm"I Said.Then We Just Keep Kissing And That For An Hour Or Two.Then It Was Like 9:00 Pm."You Hungry.?"I Said Putting My Pants On."No.Im Stuffed..."Sam Said Putting His Clothes Back On.Then We Starts Giggle."We Only Make Love That Now Food...Sam But To Say It Was Great Though..."I Said Putting My Clothes On."And I Can't Believe We Did That While You Got Hurt On Your Knees..And It Was Pretty Hard To..You Know.."I Said Turning Red."It Was Worth It Now May We Go To Bed?"Sam Said Going Under The Covers.Then I Looked Down."Then What's The Point Putting Our Clothes On...If Where Going To Bed."I Said.Then Said Grunted.Then I Took Of My Clothes And Had Only My Boxers."I Just Went To Bed..."Sam Said.Then I Went Ti Him Taking Off This Cloths."It's Way To Hot To Sleep In Clothes.."I Said.Then I Went To Bed And We Fell Asleep.