Karen..

(Sam's POV)
We Drove Back Home And I Felt Upset That Y/N Had To Go Because Of She Was Going To Have A Baby And We Lived Together For 6 Years But Mostly 3 years Cause She Left For 3 Years At California.Then When We Got Home We Smiled And Sat In The Couch."So..."Chris Said Putting His Arm Around Me.Then I Set My Head In His Chest."So.."I Said."We Been Dating For Three Months..."Chris Said."That's My Record For A Long Relationship..."I Said And Smiled."Wow I'm The Best You Ever Had Huh"Chris Said Touching My Hair With His Hand And Starts Going Down To My 'Member'.Then I Was Cringing And I Felt Chris Putting His Hand In My Pants,"Mm.."Chris Said.Then I Just Out My Hand In His Hand That Was On My 'Member'.Then We Looked At Each Other.Then Chris Laid More Down And I Was On Top Of Chris."Wanna Do It On The Couch..."Chris Said."I Can Get A New One..."I Said And I Start Kissing Chris On The Lips.

Then I Heard Him Giggle When We Were Kissing.Then Chris Made Me Stop."Mph..What"I Said."The Blinds..."Chris Said."Oh Right..I Don't Want My Little Sailors Seeing Me Naked..I Only Had My Shirtless When I Went On My Vacation And It Was Fucking Great"I Said.Then We Closed The Blinds And It Was Dark As Pitch Black."I Ca-"Chris Said But He Didn't Finish Cause He Bumped Into Me And I Was On Him."I Said Couch Not The Floor..."I Said.Then Chris Laughed.Then I Turned On My Phone And Put Some On Candles To Make It More Passionate,Sexy,And Romantic.Then I Got Some Red Roses And Threw The Red Pedals On The Floor And Put Some On The Couch And Put Some Drinks And Some Little Snacks On The Table."Chris Where Your At?"I Said.Then I Heard Steps And I Felt A Hug And I Turned And Saw Chris Hugging Me From Behind."This Feels Right...Feels So Mmm..Lets Just Make Sweet Live Sam..."Chris Said.Then We Kissed And I Pushed Him To The Couch And Started To Take Off Out Clothes.Then We Were Head To Toe Naked And I Went My Hardcore Way Of Just Going In Chris."Oh Sam!"Chris Said.Then I Keep Thrusting In And Out Faster And Faster Until I Got Tired.Then I Laid On Chris In My Back Side And We Were Looking At Each Other Smiling.Then I Got I Got Whip Cream From The Table And Chris Had A Confused Face And I Smirked.Then I Shook the Bottle And Put Whip Cream On Chris."You..Batch"Chris Said.Then He Took The Bottle And Out Some Whip Cream On Me.Then I Shook My Head."Now I'm Dirty And I Need To Be Clean.."I Said.Then I Licked The Parts Of Where Was The Whip Cream And Sucked On His 'Member'."Mmm...Sam"Chris And Some Liquid Came Out."Mmm...More Whip Cream"I Said.Then Chris Giggled.*Knock Knock*."Shit!"We Said.Then We Panicked And I Still Had Whip Cream Kn My Body."Chris You Answer The Door! "I Said And I Put The Food Away And Drinks And Cleaned Up The Whips Cream That Was On The Floor And I Cleaned The Couch A Bit And Chris Put On His Clothes And I Put A Nice Smell No One Could Smell Humidity And I Ran To The Bathroom And Took A Shower.(When I Try To Do Something That Was Nice To Have Sex Or Make Love I Swear I Get Disturbed...)Then I Heard Chris Taking.

(Chris's POV)
Then I Changed Quickly And I Went To The Door But I Saw Sam's Black Pants,Blue Jacket,White T-Shirt And Boxers On The Floor.*Knock Knock* Then I Rushed To Them And Threw Them In The Bed Room.*KNOCK KNOCK*.Then I Ran Back To The Door And Opened It."Hey Chris.."Karen Said."Karen..."I Said.(My First Love..)."What Your Doing Here.."I Said."I Just Came To Apologize And I Was Wondering If You Wanna Go Out?"Karen Said.