Sam Right

(Chris's POV)
"May I Go Home Today"I Said."Yes You May Go Home Take Care Of Him"The Doctor Said.Then I Saw Karen Over There As I Gotten Out."Karen?"I Said."Oh Good Your Ok!"Karen Said."You Still With Your Boyfriend Sam?"Karen Said."Who?I Never Had A Boyfriend?"I Said.Then Karen Froze And Mumbling And She Cheered."So..Want To Go Out?"Karen Said."No No..Maybe Next Time I Need To Be At Home.."I Said Going Home In The Car And When We Gotten To Max's House I Was On My Phone And Saw My Photos Of Me And This Guy."This Is From September.."I Said.Then We I Exited That Photo There Was Even More With Him And Some Even With Kisses On The Mouth And Cheek.Then When I Went To My Room My Stuff I Usually Had Wasn't In There."Max?"I Said."Yea?"Max Said."Where's My Stuff?"I Said."At Sam's House..."Max Said."Wait Is This Guy Sam?"I Asked As I Showed A Photo."Yes Your Boyfriend..."Max Said."Oh"I Said.Then When I Looked At The One I Felt So In Love."I Look Like I'm In Love..I Need My Stuff Tho.."I Said."You Sure?"Max Said."Yea"I Said."Let's Go The"Max Said And I Gotten In The Car And We Made It To His House."Whoa..This I Who I Stayed With.."I Said."Yep"Max Said And We Gotten Out And Knocked.Then The Door Opened And He Was Just Standing There With His Hoodie Up And With Tears On His Face And Reddish Eyes."Yes.."He Said With A Sniffle."Chris Wanted To Pick Up Some Things"Max Said."Go Ahead.."He Said As He Let Us In.Then When He Took Off His Hoodie I Looked At Him And Looked At Him."Sam Right?"I Said."Yea...Sam I Am"Sam Said.Then He Came To Me And Gave A Kiss On My Lips.