1..2.. End.

~ Aly's POV ~
//Day 1//

"Oh my gawwwdddd I hate you!" Jinxx hugged me as I came through the front door of the house "I hate you toooo" I hugged him back.

Soon enough I heard a door quickly open and CC was running towards me and tackled me in a hug "mehhh I'm going to cryyyy!!' He said as he hugged me tighter "I heard you sleep in my room now" I whispered as he nodded "Yeahhh sorry, your bed is more comfy" he whispered back. I slowly pulled back and smiled to him "don't worry about it!"

I hugged every one in the house, except Andy. I couldn't find him. Until a door opened quickly and there he was. The famous Andrew. Still looking the same. Blue eyes, piercing and tattoos. He looked at me as I did the same.

I couldn't face him I had been quite bad.. During warped tour. I quickly looked at the ground. And then I heard him clear his throat. I look up and his arms were open, ready for a hug. He had forgive me.. I quickly ran to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry.." I mumbled as he hugged me tighter "I'm an overprotective big brother I guess." I laughed at his statement and nodded "true."

We all talked for hours, going back on the past, breakups, tour dates, everything. It felt nice to be back home, with my brothers but I missed my jerk of a boyfriend..

~ Few hours later ~

"No I won't accept this." I heard somebody say from the front door. We were all sitting on the couch watching tv. I quickly look up "Juliet baby" Andy said as he got up and hugged her as she pushed hims away, Juliet Simms, Andy's girlfriend. Ashley told me about her, he didn't like her. I felt Ashley come closer to me, CC sat on the ground in front of me, Jake got up and same for jinxx. Yes, overprotective I know, thank you.

"I thought you said she was gone?!" Juliet hissed. She didn't like me that's for sure.
"Gone to live at her boyfriends house, but she still has her place here.." She shook her head and walked towards me as I felt cc grabbed my knee. "Get the fuck up and leave my house." She spat in my face. I shook my head "I lived here wayyyy before you came in the set" she closed her fists as I felt Ashley's head fall on my shoulder. Jake quickly snapped a picture of the scene.

Juliet hissing at me.
Cc being overprotective, sitting in front of me shooting death glares at Juliet while holding my left knee.
Jinxx watching from the side
Ashley, his head was on my shoulder as he was also shooting death glares.
And Andy completely lost..

'Sending this to josh!' Jake mouthed as I shook my head holding back my laughter "and she's fucking laughing at my face, fuck!" Juliet pushed jinxx out of the way as she made her way upstairs.. "I want her out! Tomorrow!" Andy shook his head "don't leave, I'll deal with her" Andy said as he passed his hand throughout his hair and went upstairs.

When everything calmed down upstairs I looked at my phone, as I waited for Josh to text me about that picture that Jake took. Nothing for five minutes..

~ Bzzz, Bzzz ~

I looked at my phone

Josh- who tf is this?
Aly- Juliet Simms, Andy's girlfriend. She wants me out tmr
Josh- week great just come back ;)
Aly- Andy said it was okay, I could stay don't worry babe I'll be back soon
Josh- Porcelain?
Aly- yeah?
Josh- I love you
Aly- I love you too, go to sleep now, and say goodnight to the others xx

I closed my phone and made my way upstairs with the others to go to sleep. Cc brought me to my room and opened it. It was the same way from when I left it. Posters on my wall. Arts, lyrics on the walls. I just did a dry laugh as cc pushed me inside with my suitcase "go sleep, I'll sleep in my room. Good night Doll Face" I smiled as he closed the door.