Chapter XII Seduction

Începe de la început

Lady Artemis petted my hair and brought a strand to her nose. "You smell like honey... so beautiful... I have always wanted to tell you how beautiful you are."

My cheeks flushed, and I moved my eyes away, for I had never thought of myself as someone beautiful physically. Though my name meant beautiful, I never knew it to be true. My train of thought diminished when she backed me into the cool and slick trunk of a cherry tree. I reached up into the branches and grasped two to support myself at the sudden force. 

She seemed hesitant, as if not knowing what to do, but I do. Parthenos taught me, she taught me how all those years ago. Inhaling a deep breath to calm my nerves, I shed my embarrassment and just went for it. Locking my thighs around her rear end, I began to move like a snake against her. Undulating my hips and pelvis, I rubbed my delicate nub of flesh against her pelvic bone. Her lips spread and arched into a leer at my wantonness.

"Never would I have imagined," she mumbled. Her voice flowed through me like the growling of storm clouds. She slid down next to me and wrapped her arms around me breathing deeply of my scent. I felt warm lips nuzzle my neck as she kissed her way up to my ear and whispered, "On this day, I will bring you such passion that you will wonder why you ever waited so long."

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensations of her nearness and the touch of her fingers on my skin. She pulled me to her and snuggled her chest against my side forcing my left arm to crook over my head. I felt her hand linger around my neck and trace patterns across my collarbone then slowly it ran down between my breasts and made delicate circles around my belly button. I could feel my heart pound from the tension; wanting it so desperately and still being so very afraid.

Without waiting for me to regain my senses, she picked my hands from the branches and turned to drop me on my hands and knees to the earth. I was on the ground for a few seconds. Her foot nudged my legs apart before she fell to the ground behind me. Lady Artemis explored every part of my body and started to kiss me passionately. It was our first kiss that meant something. Oh what joy I felt that the Goddess sacrificed her vow just for me, a mere insignificant girl.

I started to wrench at the brooch holding up her tunic. My nails dug at the unwieldy clasp. She laughed a rumbling low sound of mirth. Had I been anywhere else, feeling anything less, I would have questioned the oddity of that noise. As it was, I too have gone far under her spell to notice. Keeping my pelvis tilted up and pressed against her, she still managed to step back enough to tear her tunic away. Naturally, mine followed.

Nude within the Goddess' arms, I sighed as the sensation of her warm and heated flesh sliding along my own. She lifted me by the hips and urged me to wrap my legs around her waist. I did as she commanded.

Lady Artemis placed a palm on my breast as my head fell back and hair swung free. I couldn't stop now even if I had wanted to. I rolled my nub into her erratically, the passion within me building until I no longer had control of my actions. Her hand massaged my breast, fingers tickling my nipple, teasing, and pinching it until it reddened with desire. She brought her lips to it then and licked, letting me feel the entire length of her tongue as it aroused me even further.

Puckering, she pulled my nipple deep into her mouth and sucked. Like a cub feeding on its mother, she suckled my breast strong. Wave after wave of ecstasy coursed from my breast to the nub.