Performance Queen! Vulpix!

This ought to do it...
A small Vulpix was alone in a grassy meadow sutrounded by fences, a few trainers passed by but she tried to stay as hidden as possible.

She was waiting, waiting for the right trainer to come along. When that trainer came, Vulpix would dazzle that trainer with her amazing moves.

Dances! Fiery dances!
Vulpix loved to perform, she was the center of attention and she loved it! And when the trainer comes, Vulpix would be like a beautiful dancer in front of a movie camera.

Then she saw me.

I was that trainer.

------------

I was walking through the route heading to Celadon City, it was beautiful! There were so many flowers around the pathways that looked like every colour in the rainbow.

Kanto is the region of colour, after all.

But then I heard a rustling, an adorable fox-like Pokemon lept through the bushes and tackled me to the ground.

It was a Vulpix!

She nuzzled into me and pushed the buttons on all of my Pokeballs, letting them all out to see whatever she was up to.

I was so confused at this, "Hey!" I yelled at the small Pokemon "What's wrong, what are you doing?"

"Vul, vul vul pix!" It replied, her voice was soft like silk, she seemed very gentle at this point.

She lead us into the middle of a meadow and designated us to a place to sit, we sat down and she strolled in front of us.

We waited.

"Vul! Vuuuuulpix!" She exlaimed.

She leapt into the air and landed on her feet, sidestepping gently back and forth with a steady rythm.

"So she's dancing..." I whispered to myself. "She wants me to catch her."

The Vulpix continued her beautiful dance, she backflipped in a floaty fashion then released some fire balls from her tails using Wil-O-Wisp.
The fire balls hovered around her as she danced then they burst into a beautiful sparkle. She was finished.

"Bravo!" I exclaimed as I stood up.
"You were excellent Vulpix! Do yoi want me to catch you?".

Vulpix nodded and climbed onto my shoulder, indicating her loyalty.

"Alright then!" Before I pulled out my Pokeball, I put Vulpix on the ground. "You remind me of myself y'know..." Vulpix tilted her head in confusion. I continued, "I wanna stand out from the other, be the best!"
Vulpix acknowlged this and nodded happily. She tapped the Pokeball and it started rocking back and forth as she went in.

Ding! Success!

"Aw yeah!" I shouted. "I just caught a Vulpix!" Ivysaur lept up in happiness for her new friend.

I continued onto the path to Celadon City, Vulpix would love this team. We're all gonna stand out and be famous in the end.