Ch-7 Delusions

I have been handling this company with my father since ten years and let me tell you its one of the most cumbersome and meticulous job one could ever think of, it not only requires efficiency and effort but your full attention should be diverted towards the working over it. And now when he is gone I would like to change so many things around and maybe even mend my past mistakes especially the ones which revolve around her.

I lost myself once in it, but now when everything is in a better place here, I would like to make peace with so many things.

I have no idea what I am going to do next, with everything going around at such a fast pace in this company. I knew this day would come soon, and I was prepared for it yet my nerves are wrecking under this pressure.

I wait outside the conference hall, my assistant is already waiting to update me about the news flash and current status going on in the business world about me and how this meeting might change my life forever. I enter the room as vice-president, but I know I may not return back as one.

John Lean may be a good man for some but for me he was a guide, a master, a trainer, a mentor and all other things you would want in a teacher yet he was never a father to me. I doubt how he I survived him, being just that to me. He might have a heart for my mother, but never for me did that ever happened. If he had to be given a power to control everything around him, he wouldn't need it because he was already competent enough for that. Nothing ever happened in the house, this company, this empire, this business world without assent.

I was not an exception there too, I was also one of his pawns, mere player of his game. He could not let what he built go in vain, so he just made me capable enough to handle his life. He wanted me to be just like him, I did satisfy his wants at his last times .

After her the only thing I could think about and focus on was my company, I dived into the projects, contracts, meetings as if every penny lost would be worthy of my life. I knew that the company's progress was my sole effort. I was tagged as the name of the company.

The profit margins increased tremendous as well as my status. The person who was most satisfied was my father, he dreamt on my behalf for my success. At first it was just like a freight, a trouble to me but then after so many sleepless nights I found my escape in those huge budgets, finances and stocks. They helped me find my realm, they granted me access to a world where you don't have to give out your service, but your wicked ways work for good. Where you succeed not by your hard work but by your tricks and techniques.

And I am trapped in this world.

A/N

And  here is another one of the update for you guys. Hope you enjoy it. 

~the-varnika