Ch-2. Resentment

It hasn't been too long since I have visited this place, I generally come here to get my head clear and right now my head is spinning not less than a turbulent storm, and I needed peace more than a dying man does. 

The salty wind blowing, the waves of the sea hitting the rocks with racket. The cool sand beneath my feet and as the dawn arrives the breathtaking view makes me shiver with it's sheer calming extravagance. 

Tonight all I need is to elope in it's beauty. But with that thought I remember I do not have much time left not only for me but for others too.

The mere thought of it sweeps the ground of my foot.I remember how she used to come here smiling, giggling. We used to hold hands, lay on the warm sand, with water tickling our feet. Now things are just too different, the sand is cold beneath my feet, there is nothing to light my world, no wonderful sound to caress my ears. There is just coldness, blandness and dark night sky above my head. This beach hold so many memories, memories of us.

Today was different, it was her, the girl haunting my days and night. A beautiful woman, stealing my sleep and peace. Today the only evidence that she recognised me was the way her mouth fell agape and shock fancied on her face, the way her lips parted to say something but words never fell, the way her legs were trembling when she clumsily tried to walk towards me, the way her pupil dilated when she took in my appearance and the way she saw me giving her a small smile before bashing out of the door. It may be the last time I get to see her, I wish I had enough courage to confront her but I did not and maybe I will not, until this cowardice vanishes and guilt stops overpowering me then maybe one day I'll come over my resentment...

A/N
I know its been ages since I have updated, I just had a busy schedule..
And yes I'm still alive..
I'll be updating more as soon as possible till then good bye, take care and see you soon my lovely readers.
Your very busy but still faithful writer ,
~the-varnika
:-)
Do not forget to like, comment and vote