Chapter 16- Nightmare

Harry's POV:

I watched Niall sleep for a while.he was so perfect, and not a bad boy like Louis said. I mean he was rough with sex and stuff but not as a person. He whimpered in his sleep and I shook him. 'Niall, baby wake up' I said softly. He jerked up a little and screamed. 'Niall baby whats wrong?' I asked, holding him close. He whimpered again and looked at me. 'I'm sorry, did I w-wake you?' he stammered. I shook my head and kissed his forehead. 'Niall, you okay?' I asked him again. he nodded and closed his eyes again. 'Niall, I know youre not, tell me whats wrong' i pleaded. He sighed and looked at me. 'I had a nightmare about my ex boyfriend' he simply said, falling back to sleep. I sighed and kissed his forehead. 'Don't worry Nialler, im here' I said, kissing his nose and falling to sleep next to him.

-Niall's Pov-

I woke up again and saw Harry sleeping. wow he really does look amazing when he sleeps.

I rolled over so I was facing him fully and kissed his neck lightly. I then put my head back onto his chest. and put my arms around his waist. I mean we don't even go out yet we've had sex and kiss a lot, I mean I really do like him.

He started to stir a little then woke up.

"hello sleepy" I say

"hi" he says his voice all sexy like

"how was your sleep?" I ask

"it was great thank you, how was yours?" he asked

"it was t too bad" I say, I don't really wanna talk about my nightmare

"awh, babe, you'll be all right" he says, thank you Harry for not asking about it

"yeah, now you're here I will be great" I say

he doesn't say anything else he just puts his head on my chest. after a few minutes of silence he speaks up

"why don't we go to mine? I'm home alone all weekend" he says

"yeah that would be great" I say

we both get up and get ready and we say bye to Greg and walk down to his house