Chapter 1- First Day

-Harry's Pov-

first day at this school in Cheshire, the place looks disgusting, a bit like prison you could say but I like school I'm pretty good, in my old school in Howden, I loved it there, I had quite a few friends and no one judge me because well let's just say Im not interested in girls in a sexual way I like boys, yeah let's put it thy way. Me an my mum had to move because well let's just say my dad was a bastard and left us with nothing so we had to move here to Cheshire where the rest of my family is.

I walk through the metal gates to school and there's these 3 kids smoking acting like they run the place, one with blonde hair which you can tell is dyed, he's pretty hot too! One with jet black hair in a quiff and one with brown hair like mine but not curly it's spiked out everywhere!

I walk on not wanting to really talk to anyone. that's it Harry walk straight past them don't make eye contact with anybody just keep walking. okay good. So I've reached the front desk, what do I do now?

"hello love, what do you need help with?" someone suddenly says

I turn my head to see a blonde women in her fifties maybe older.

"erm... yeah I'm erm I'm knew here... my names Harry. Harry Styles?" I stutter

"ahh yes Harry styles, well welcome to Cheshire high school, this I your timetable and would you like I follow me please" she says handing me my timetable.

she walks and I follow reading my timetable!

Monday-

Tutor

Science

Music

Break

ICT

Lunch

Tutor

Gym

Maths

Tuesday-

Tutor

Science

Gym

Break

English

Lunch

Tutor

Music

ICT

Wednesday-

Tutor

ICT

Maths

Break

Science

Lunch

Tutor

Music

English

Thursday-

Tutor

Ic Core

Maths

Break

Science

Lunch

Tutor

ICT

Music

Friday-

Tutor

Music

ICT

Break

Maths

Lunch

Tutor

Science

English

wow that's a busy timetable!

okay so today is Monday so I should e on my way to Science.

the front desk lady leads me into this class room, it's empty so I guess I was early to school.

"hello mrs Adams we have the new student here, his name is Harry styles and he has just moved here from howden he will be in your Science classes, and I will leave you to settle in Harry, bye" she says and walks out! oh okay then.....

"hello Harry well where abouts do you wanna sit?" mrs Adams asks

"erm... can I sit at the back please?" I ask

"yeah sure, is the back right okay, sitting next to Liam payne?" she says

"yeah sure that's fine" I say as I walk to the back of the class and sit down at my table.

a boy with chestnut kind of colour hair walks in with his head down and comes to the back I guess he's Liam then. he sits down next to me and doesn't say a word.

suddenly the bell goes and everyone starts to pile in. It goes past pretty fast that lesson and so does the rest of the day I just wanna get home right now. been on your own all day is not very nice:(!

A/N; hey guys, so this is the first chapter! written by tonicha, yeah I know it's shit but I'm tired so yeah! anyway will update it tomorrow maybe , night guys x