Chapter 14- Saturday Sex

Niall's POV:

I woke up the next day, hungover as fuck. 'Ouch' I groaned, turning my head on the pillow. I hopped out of bed and groaned again. I couldn't remember anything from last night, nothing at all. I only remembered the start, when I was downing a load of vodkas and shots. I sighed at the thought to drink and hobbled downstairs, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. 'Have a good night?' Greg said from behind. I turned to face him and hit his arm playfully. 'Yeah I did actually' I said, making my way upstairs again. Greg laughed and walked away, into the garden. I climbed back into bed and got my phone out. NEW MESSAGE FROM HARRY XX. I grinned and opened it up

'Hey sexy;) thanks for a good night, I don't remember anything though! Hahahahah! I had another wet dream again! Thanks a lot;)<3' I chuckled at the text and thought of what to say back.

'good morning bab;) me either, raging hang over today-.- oh was it about me?;) I hope so;) its okay baby boy;)<3' I texted back. I took a swig from the water and my phone bleeped again.

'ive got a hangover too! It sucks;( it was baby I promise;) I need you inside me now;)<3' it read. I laughed again and smirked. Oh I needed him inside me too.

'okay baby, come round my house now if you want some action;) (address) see you in a bit sexy;)<3' I texted. I was so happy, sex with Harry, nom!

'okay sweetie, coming in a bit. I miss you so muchL love you baby boy<3' YES! SEX WITH HARRY WOOOOOOO!

I got into some new boxers, ones that aren't wet, and waited for Harry to arrive. After 3 mineuts of waiting, the door bell rang. I quickly ran downstairs and answered it. It was, of course, Harry. I pulled him in and smiled. 'Hey' I smirked, kissing his nose. He chuckled and kissed my nose back. 'Hey baby' he smiled. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him up to my room. I could hear Harry chuckling behind me as I locked the door and pushed him on the bed. I pulled off his top and shorts and admired his toned body. I crawled my way up to him and licked my lips. 'Youre so hot' I whispered, licking down his six pack and v line. He moaned a little and I smirked. 'Y-You are too Nialler' he said between moans. I moved my way down to his boxer pants and pulled them off, looking at his erection. 'who made you like this?' I asked him, playing with the tip of his dick. 'You did Niall' he groaned, closing his eyes. I pecked his lips and rubbed his dick hard and fast. 'Nialler! Fuck' he moaned quietly, my hands going into fists. I smirked again and licked his tip. 'I need your cum in my mouth. I want to taste you' I said, licking down the tip and massaging his balls. He moaned louder and gripped my head, pushing my head down so I was deep throating him. I massaged the rest of the dick that wouldn't fit in my mouth and at last he cummed. I licked his tip again and swallowed. 'Mmmmm you do taste nice' I said. He smiled and pecked my lips. I bit my lip. 'Niall, kiss me. Kiss me hard' he whined and with that, I kissed him hard, plunging my tongue inside his mouth. He moaned in my mouth and flipped us around so he was on top. I smirked as he took off my boxers and flung them across the room. I smiled as he licked down my belly and around my toned torso. 'Mmmmm Niall, you are so gorgeous' he said, licking down my balls and my dick. I moaned and shivered a little. 'You are so huge' he mumbled, sucking hard on my dick. I moaned again, feeling my juices filling up inside me. He massaged my balls and deepthroated me. 'Fuck Haz' I moaned louder, closing my eyes. 'cum for me Nialler' he whispered and with that I cummed in his mouth. He smiled and swallowed it, licking his lips after. 'You do taste amazing Niall' he said, pecking my lips. 'Harry, I need you inside me' I moaned, horny. He obeyed and plunged himself inside me and I moaned. 'HARRY FUCK' I groaned, gripping onto the bed. He smirked and plunged in deeper and faster. 'Harry im going to c-' and I came again. 'That's my boy' he panted, kissing my neck softly.