Chapter 12- Texting in class

-Niall's Pov-

both me and Harry walked out of the toilets an too out classes we had.

once I got I to class I got out my phone and texted Harry

"well hello there beautiful boy, now what's happening with out plans;)<3 "

he texted back almost straight away

"hmmm, how does this Saturday sound? I'm home alone all weekend, could use the company;)<3"

"sounds beaut, Saturday it is then;) you're still coming to my party right?<3"

"Saturday it is;) and of course I'm still coming, can't wait babe<3"

"great, btw your lips are soo soft, I miss them:(;)<3"

"hhmm, so do yours babe, how about you meet me in the toilets in 10;)?<3"

"sure thing gorgeous, see you in 10;)<3"

with that I put my phone in my pocket and watched the clock waiting for 10 minutes to be up.

10 minutes past and I asked miss If I could go to the toilet, she said yes and I got up and went to the toilets.

I walked in and Harry was sat on the floor crossed legged, playing some random game on his phone. I walked up slowly behind him and put my arms around his waste and slid down to sit on the floor. then I whispered in his ear.

"saturday, hmmm can't wait"

"me either, me either" he said as he turned around.

I attached our lips together as we went for a full blown out snog.

he put his hands around my neck as my went up his top. he brushed his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I opened my mouth slightly letting him in. our tongues battled for dominance, he won! only coz I let him though. ha I wish! our tongues then danced together and our kiss became more about love than lust and want.

about 5 minutes later we both pulled away needing air.

"if your kisses are like that then I can't wait to see what your sex is like" I said panting slightly.

"hmm, your gonna have to wait and see wont you" he winked and crashing our lips together again!