Chapter 4- find out the bad boys past

Harrys POV:

School went by fast. I was so excited for the blonde boys party that I couldn't concentrate in class. I didn't even know his name and hes invited me. I smiled to myself and went in my car. 'Woah, that's your car?' a boy said, looking at my car. I nodded and started it. 'Youre the new boy right?' he asked me. I nodded again and he laughed. 'My names Louis, im friends with Niall, the blonde boy' he said, smiling. 'Oh, hes a nice boy' I said. He chuckled and nodded in agreement. 'He is a really nice boy, but dangerous' he said. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. 'Dangerous how?' I asked, curious. He sighed and looked at me. 'He used to be a nerd, like you I guess. He was bullied 27/7. But one day he cracked. He got tattoos, piercings and beat up every kid who bullied him. He took on boxing lessons and is just really violent. I would just be careful okay?' he said. I nodded. 'Thankyou Louis' I said, reversing. He nodded and walked off, back to Niall. I smiled at him and drove off.

Nialls POV:

After school, I met up with Zayn and waited for Louis. 'What the fuck is taking him so long?' Zayn muttered, getting a cigarette out and lighting it again. I shrugged and looked around. 'Hey, isn't that him?' Zayn said, pointing at the boy next to the red soft top. I nodded. 'Yup, theres the butt bean' I chuckled, looking at him. He turned around and walked to us. 'Hey guys, I was just talking to harry' he said. I tensed up. 'About what?' I asked, my hands curling into fists. 'Woah Niall, calm down. I was just talking to him about you actually' Louis said. I raised an eyebrow. 'Why?' I asked. I didn't want him to know I was violent. 'Nothing bad, I was just saying how nice you are' Louis said, spitting on the floor. I nodded. 'yeah you better had' I grumbled, walking away.

A/N: okay so updating a lot tonight, so if you vote and shit then yeahh that would be great, carry on reading please! and there is more to come tonight! love ya all x