Chapter 10 - A Mini Preview

Here is a mini preview of the next chapter of FV,WAM? (<--- Thats the shortened title :')) I hope you like it!!

Side note!!!

Go look at robotmuffin 's story! Its called Secrets and is catagorized under Vampire/Teen Fiction :) Chapter 2 has been dedicated to me, and its the first ever thing thats been dedicated to me!! :D I love you robotmuffin!

(http://www.wattpad.com/2060366-secrets)

Me and Alice didn't talk much on the way to the airport. I was deep in thought thinking about the time I'd spent with Jacob.

I remember one time, it was way back, after I'd just met Jacob, and I had drove Edwards car down to La Push and saw the wolfs on red alert. Obviously they had smelt Edward, and not me cause I never use Edwards car (and I dont look old enough to drive so I dont have my own, but Emmet taught me how to drive... Muhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa).

So anyways, I was driving there and all the guys were in wolf mode and on red alert. I got out of the car and saw them relax a little.

'Hey guys' I called out to them, I got a ew growls and grunts in response.

'Wheres Jake?' I asked. I recived a mental message from Sam.

-Hes in the workshop.

-That damn boy and his workshop...

-I think hes been expecting you.

-Mmkay. Thanks Sam.

I turned round and went into the barn that was 'The Workshop'

'Hey Jake' I said walking in and looking at my phone. I then shoved it in my pocket and looked around.

'What the hell happened in here?!?'

So what do you think? Do you like your special preview? I'll probably post the rest tomorrow xD but I go back to school tomorrow D: (which sucks) so I might not be posting as often? IDK...

Leave a comment and tell me what you think hapened in the workshop xD

I love you for reading this :3

 - Kira