Chapter Twenty One

~~~~~~~-----------Author's Note-----------~~~~~~~

Hi!! Okay, so this chapter is a short one and is in Alicia's point of view. I am so sorry, and I know that it is really, really short, but I have another chapter pretty much all laid out in bullet points in my notebook, and I just have to type it really quick when I get the chance. I am sorry if I haven't uploaded in a while, but school started again, and I already have two projects. And as it just so happens, one is on something that my class never learned about last year, and is due this Wednesday. So, again, I am sorry if I don't upload that much anymore, but I really don't have that much spare time anymore. And just to let you know ahead of time, I think that unless I post the next chapter early in the morning like I am in this one, you may not see it until Wednesday. I hope you enjoy this short chapter, and keep reading!!

(And like I said last time, votes would be very appreciated!!)

#~~~~~~MysteriousPast~~~~~~#

----------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

        Chapter Twenty One

Alicia's POV

                               My eyes scanned the page of the computer screen before me, and the day I have feared has come. The closer I reach to the bottom of the page, my eyes widen with both shock and fright. "This just can't be..." I mutter to myself, "No, no, but how?..." Then I frantically look all around the page, looking to see who wrote the article, and there it was. This piece was written by Dr. Jared Wellson. I quickly snatched my coat, not caring that I left the computer on, and bolted out of the library. I ran and ran and knew what we had to do. We had to warn Mona somehow.