[Luhan] BackHug

Depuis le début

You saw Kris, Baekhyun, Yi Xing, Joonmyun, Se Na, Ji Eun and Hana. You waived at them. But wrong move, you know you'll be teased today since they knew that you have feelings for Lu Han as they gave you a malicious look.

"Yah! Do you all have plans this weekend? Let's hang out" Ji Eun said.

"I'm in" Yi Xing said.

"Let's have an overnight in your house, _____-ah" Baekhyun said.

"Ehhhh?! Wae?!"

"My mom said your parents would go in a business trip this weekend so you're all alone, right?" he said.

*Tsk why of all the people, he's my neighbor?*

*Why can't it be Lu Han?* You glance at Lu Han who is eating his food peacefully.

*sigh*

"Yah! Are you listening?!" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh?" You answered.

"Hey~ You're spacing out again. What are thinking?" Hana said.

"Well, maybe....Whom are you thinking?~" Se Na teased then glanced at Lu Han then back to you.

"N-n-n-nothing" you stuttered then gave them a glare.

"Lu Han! You're coming, right?" Kris asked.

"Yeah, sure" he said.

*Did he just say yes?* O.O

At your house....

You heard a knock on your door. Before you could open it, it opened revealing.......

"CHANYEOL IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!"

"What the-...Chanyeol? What are you doing here? Who invited you-"

"Relax, _____-ah the more the merrier!" Baekhyun said. *Tsk you Bacon is this your house?*

"Don't you want me here?" Chanyeol pouted.