15 | Eichen House

Start from the beginning

He doesn't remember anything that happened..

I immediately rushed up to Scott and Stiles who had slowly began walking down the hallway. My face fell when I saw bloody-clawprints on the floor. "Scott.." I whispered, and he looked down at me. "You see the bloody prints too, right?"

He nodded, as we continued following the trail, until all of a sudden, they led to regular shoe-prints.

I'm officially done with this town...

"There's four steps," Stiles breathed.

Kira, Scott, Liam, Malia, and myself, were all gathered around Scott's kitchen table. Blueprints were scattered around,

"We get into Eichen, we get into the Closed Unit, we get Lydia, we get out." he concludes.

"And we have to do it all of this while getting past orderlies, guards, electronic door locks, and a Mountain Ash barrier." Scott added, as everyone exchanged depressed faces.

"You have a plan for all that," Malia assumed, leaning on the table.

"Stole this last night off an orderly.." Stiles pulled out a key-card. "But it's useless, 'cause they reset the codes each night."

"So why'd you take it?" Kira asked,

"Getting to that.." Stiles nodded.

"The only way to get Lydia out of Eichen is to make that key card work again." Scott explained,

"How are you going to do that?" Liam questioned.

"We're getting to that..okay? Just listen." Stiles rotated his laptop so we could see the screen, "I pulled all the history off the key card. Two weeks ago, there was a brownout and the security system rebooted. During a reboot, all of the key cards revert back to a default code. So if we trigger a reboot-"

"The card goes back to the default code, and it works again..." I finished for him, nodding in understanding.

"How are we going to cause a brownout?" Kira piped up.

"That's your part. You're going to draw power from the main line. But only enough to cause the brownout. Not a blackout." Scott clarified,

"Do that and you send Eichen into lockdown which would be bad. Very, very bad." Stiles addressed.

"There's an electrical room behind the reception counter. The main power line goes into two breakers that run power to all of Eichen." Scott pointed to the blueprints.

"Okay, slight problem. I don't know how to do that." Kira lightly laughed.

"That's okay. You have time to practice." Scott reassured,

"Let's say all this goes perfectly. How does a brownout get us into the Closed Unit of Eichen?" Malia questioned, and I pointed to her.

"The system takes five minutes to reboot. In that five minutes all the alarms will be turned off the key card should work." Stiles answered,

"Liam, you and I get Stiles and Liz to the gate of the Closed Unit. But after that, they have to go on their own. We can't get past the Mountain Ash barrier." Scott announces, "And when we're gone, all anyone's going to think is that there was a reboot of the security system caused by a brownout."

"Uh, any questions?" Stiles offered,

"How do we get into Eichen House in the first place?" Liam shoots,