First kiss

What the heck was I writing...

JESSICA POV

"Today must've been the most tiring day of my life!" I complained to my best friend, "Director Kim made me run so many errands I didn't even get to eat my lunch." My stomach had been eureureong eureureong eureureong dae all day.

"Speaking of lunch. Can you make me some ramyun?" I continued, and Tiffany groaned at request for food.

"I didn't have such a great day either!"

"Fine fine fine i'll make my own. Want some?"

"Sure, but only a little."

*sigh*, I feel bad for Tiffany. She constantly has to watch her weight because she is a model. It's not like she's fat or anything. I feel her suffering because apparently I'm pretty, and I often have to fill in when our models are taking their day of or whatever.

I went to the kitchen, pulled out a pack of ramen (half for me half for Tiff), and dumped it into the pot. After it finished cooking i took the pot to the island table, where Tiffany immediately took the lid, using it as a plate, and started eating. While i on the other hand, was eating from the pot. I know I know, so sophisticated.

"KAUI BAUI BUO!"

In defeat, I carried the pot to the sink and started to wash them. After washing the dishes I dragged myself to the bathroom to clean up and get ready to sleep and drew some designs for the new fashion line Shinhwa was going to release.

I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Girl, your alarm clock has been ringing for nearly 10 MINUTES!!! I could hear it from my room!"

10 MINUTES!?!?

Oh shit.

I quickly got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face, put my hair in a neat high ponytail, peed, and put on light make up. I ran to the closet and put on a black blazer over a white shear top with a tank top, a black pencil skirt, and shear black tights, all while watching the evil clock slowly tick and tock. And as you can tell, i wear a lot of black and white. They're my favorite colors. And no I'm not goth or emo or anything. I just prefer these colors. I put on black heels, a silver necklace, a silver bracelet, grabbed my purse, and hurriedly ran back out of the closet.

I stuffed a muffin into my mouth, grabbed my keys, and started to head out.

I drove to work hoping i wouldnt be late since If i was Director Kim would totally kill me. And while having the mindset of a person who needed to rush, i drove like a maniac to work, although somehow driving within the speed limit, but honking at cars who were moving too slow.

Phew just in time.

I rushed in throught the door, greeted my co workers, and took the elevator to my office. I immediately grabbed my designs and took them to the director for approval, since he told me he needed them ASAP.

"Hmm... Interesting." does he not like my designs?

"Do you like them? I've worked on them for quite a while now" everyone i ask approves of them, and they really like them too.

"Well they are pretty good, but work on them a little more. Try to make them a little more... Fancy..."

Seriously?

These are like the fanciest clothes i have ever designed.

These were my designs for the party line we are preparing.

Sigh.

"Arasseo director Kim please give me 4 days."

Guess i better make my designs even more fancy than they already are.