Chapter 7

Courtney's Pov.

  I found a peace of broken glass on the floor I picked it up this was my chance to escape since my father was asleep.

"Come on almost there finally!" I yelled to loud and my father woke up I rushed out the window I was on the second floor of my house it was either the tree or the bushes full of thorns "I'd rather take my chances with the tree" I jumped out I've been stuck in that house for a week and I was a mess I was just in my black yoga pants and my sweater it began to rain and I heard my father coming out the front door I was so badly injured that it was hard to run then he threw his pocket knife at me and it landed in my thigh I feel on my knees he came closer but that didn't mean I wasn't strong enough to move.

"Come back Courtney I promise not to hurt you...Hey I said come back you bitch!" I heard him yelling I wanted to stop so bad but I couldn't my life was on the line I just kept running I ended up running in the woods it sucked because it was raining hard outside and the water was to hard I couldn't keep going there was an old lonely cabin in the woods so I took advantage and slept in there.

It got hard to sleep because of the rain and my mom dead there was so many things going through my mind and there was blood everywhere on my clothes and skin and on the old rage that I found in the cabin. It was morning so I began to take the path the lead to camp Wawanakwa it took my 1 day and a couple of hours but I eventually got there.

I was so glad to see my camp I got to my cabin where Bridgette slept it was 5 in the morning so I doubt anyone's awake. "I'm back" I said softly before falling into the cold wooden floor an hour later I heard yelling. "Oh my god is she even alive?!" I heard one girl say then I hear Bridgette come out the cabin mad because they didn't let her sleep "Hey shut it can't you s-" she was then cut off when she looked down on me she began to cry her tears rolled down her face and onto mine. "Courtney are you ok please speak to me!!" She said getting onto her knees and hugged me tightly. "Br-Bridgette" I said looking up at her "yes Courtney come on stay awake a little longer. Hey don't just stand there go call for help!" She said staring at the girls standing on the other side of me.

"Your really loud let me sleep a little while more..." I said so soft she didn't really hear me but she understood why I meant. "No Courtney stay awake you'll be ok just hag in there. Hey Duncan come help her please!" I turn around to see him talking to a girl she looked goth she kissed him and then he came over to me it looked like he forgot about me wait why do I care it's not I like him or anything then I hear another voice "Courtney!" It was Jose he picked me up and carried me to the nurses office then I turn back to she Duncan glare at him then the girl he kissed early went up to him and kissed him I don't know why but my heart sank a little but I don't like him or do I? "Courtney Courtney can you hear me don't die please hang in there please pull through" Bridgette said holding my hand.

I tried to get up but I felt a bad pain in my stomach and I couldn't really feel my legs they hurt so bad there was bandages everywhere on my body and I saw Duncan and the goth girl I didn't know and Jose on my side holding my other hand but he was asleep I tried to pull away then he said "Don't...leave me...please" he said softly I guess no one else heard but me I tired to talk but nothing came out my lungs hurt and my voice hurt I could barely talk and I was just laying there and I watched Bridgette cry and Geff trying to comfort her holding her as she cried into his chest then I looked over Duncan he looked surprised to see me at this state and his eyes were filled with sadness why if he already has a girlfriend then I looked other at her and she glared at me but I don't know why I don't even know her? Or do I. I don't know my head hurts and I was so dramatized but those events of almost dying death right before my eyes.

"Hey Bridgette where am I?" I asked she hugged me when I just said that small sentence that barely came of my mouth "Courtney...Courtney your ok thank goodness I thought we had lost you please don't go your still have a life ahead of you it's ok ill be here for you it will be alright" she said as she hugged me I have never felt this warm in a long time ever since my mom died I cried and hugged her back then Jose got up "Your ok that's good" he hugged me even tighter then Bridgette did and I started to blush and I felt my heart racing and I felt his too then I saw Duncan hoping to hear "Look who woke up" or "oh the princess already woke up" but no he didn't even look at me his head was down then I heard him say "let's go Gwen" he grabbed her hand and walked out.

"Hey where are you going aren't you going to say thanks goodness your ok?!"Bridgette said looking out the door angrily. "Yeah I know Bridgette he's just going through something I'll tell you later" Geff said to Bridgette I wanted to know who's Gwen? What happened that week when I gone and why does she glare at me then I hear footsteps coming from the hall then I saw hell "Hey Courtney it's been awhile"  

Do you know who it is if you do comment and let's see if your right find out next chapter hope you enjoy like and comment:)