Epilogue

Angel's P.O.V

'Corby play nice!' Maria called out. 'Geez, you can't half tell that they are Kyle and Luke's sons.' She looked at me.

'I know.' I laughed. It was Corby's tenth birthday today and we were celebrating at a huge park with a playground for the kids. Maria had another son, Kye, named after Kyle, who was six and she had two girls, Jasmine who was four and Marie who was two. She had wanted two boys and two girls and that was exactly what she got. I had given birth to my beautiful baby boy and Luke and I had named him LJ, as in Luke Junior. He was six, the same age as Kye. We loved being parents and decided to give him a sibling, which was another boy, Ace, who was five. Luke was thrilled to have his two boys, but we both wanted a girl, so we tried again and along came Annabella, who was three. We left it for awhile, but now here I was again, six months pregnant with another girl who we had already named Lily. Maria had Marie hitched on her hip as she watched the rest of the kids playing. Kyle and Luke were kicking a soccer ball around and the kids were joining in, kicking it and throwing it around. Annabella was holding onto Luke's neck, cuddled into him while he played with the others. She was a complete daddy's girl and he loved it.

'Foods ready!' I called as I finished setting out the pre-made food on a table with plates and cutlery.

'Mum! LJ hit me!' Kye whined.

'LJ don't hit your cousin.' I scolded him.

'I didn't mum! He made it up!' LJ walked over to me. The two looked so alike they could of been twins instead of cousins with their dark hair and golden eyes.

'Kye stop trying to get LJ in trouble.' Maria looked at Kye.

'LJ here.' I sighed and handed him a plateful of food.

Maria did the same with Kye and we looked at each other, shaking our heads.

'Hey babe, how are my girls?' Luke came up behind me and wrapped one arm around me, the other was still holding Annabella.

'I'm okay, and Lily is good, shes moving around a lot.' I looked back at him.

'I can't wait to meet my sister!' Annabella clapped.

'I bet you can't.' I turned and looked at her. She looked a lot like me, with my unusual eyes and long dark hair.

'Lets get you some food. Daddy's hungry.' Luke mumbled, kissing her cheek.

'Daddy you're always hungry!' Annabella laughed.

'That's cause I'm big and strong.' He joked, grabbing a plate and filling it for Annabella and himself. He sat on the ground and she stayed on his lap, both of them eating. Ace sat beside Luke as well, eating his food. Maria had placed Marie down and she was eating with Jasmine. Corby was sitting with Kyle, both of them laughing between mouthfuls of food. Kye and LJ had, of course, made up and were inseparable as usual, sitting together and eating. It was only a matter of time before they started arguing again. This was my family. My big, happy family. I rubbed my belly and smiled at everyone. I loved each of these people so much. I grabbed my food and sat down carefully in front of Luke, Annabella and Ace.

'Mum!' Ace jumped up and hugged me, his shaggy dark blonde hair bouncing around.

'Hey little man.' I hugged him back.

'It's hard hugging you with Lily, your belly's getting so much bigger!' He looked up at me with his blue eyes.

'That's not very nice Ace.' Luke laughed. 'Your mum is beautiful.'

'Shes the most beautiful mum ever! But she isn't as little now!' Ace defended himself, cuddling into me.

'Aw, thanks Acey.' I kissed his head.