Chapter Eight:

Angel's P.O.V

I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I was all ready for the date Luke was going to take me on. He had told me we were going to dinner and he had been making secret arrangements as well. All he told me was that it was casual. I was wearing white matching Victoria secret underwear that was lacy and stood out against my tan skin. I had decided on black high waisted shorts that stopped just under my belly button, showing my piercing, a white crop top that stopped half way down my stomach, it had small sleeves that hung off my shoulders. It was tight and showed cleavage. I finished it off with a black leather jacked with a few decorative zips and studs. My hair was down and I had let it fall into loose curls. I nodded in approval at the mirror and there was a knock on my bedroom door. I skipped over and swung it open. Luke's musky man smell filled my lungs and I smiled at him. He was wearing faded jeans, work boots and a black dress shirt with the top buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up, exposing one of his sleeve tattoos. His eyes turned dark when he saw me and I giggled.

'You look good babe.' He smiled.

'You look better.' I winked and stepped out, stepping on my tip toes and kissing his jaw. He looked down and kissed my lips. I stifled a moan when our lips connected and he pulled back, his eyes dark with lust. He caught my hand in his and interlocked our fingers, leading me down to a room I didn't know. I raised my eyebrows at him.

'Garage.' He filled me in and opened the door. My eyes widened. There was a black Range Rover, a sleek black Mercedes and a bike in there. I noticed my car was in there too.

'Damn.' I muttered, touching the Range Rover.

'You like it?' He asked.

'I love Range Rovers.' I looked up at him.

'Yeah me too.' He smiled and opened my door for me. I climbed in and he got in his side. He pulled out and drove off the property, driving down the road. He reached over and placed his hand on my knee as he drove and I covered his hand with mine.

'Where are we going?' I looked at him.

'Secret.' He grinned.

We drove for awhile and then pulled off the side of the road and into the woods. He stopped the car and we both climbed out. He grabbed a backpack and led me through some trees to a clearing. It was beautiful. Green grass was everywhere and a small lake with a waterfall. It was private and gorgeous.

'Oh my god.' I breathed.

'Beautiful isn't it?'

I nodded silently.

'This is still my land. I come here a bit. I've never showed anyone before.' He admitted.

I turned to look at him. He had put the backpack down and he smiled.

'Ally made us food.' He sat down on the grass and opened the bag. I wandered over to him and sat down beside him. He handed me a steak sandwich and I bit into it. It was hot still and tasted delicious. We ate in silence and watched the waterfall. When he finished eating, Luke lay back against the grass and placed his hands behind his head. I packed up the bag and lay beside him, snuggling into him. It was night now, we both stared up at the moon and the stars together.

'It's full moon.' He mumbled. I tensed.

'Fuck!' I sat up and slapped my forehead with my hand.

'Angel.' He caught my hand and looked at me. 'Turn with me.' His face was serious, his eyes excited.

'You planned this didn't you?' I narrowed my eyes at him.