Half Blood Luna

Welcome to my story!

This story will be set out in the point of view of both the main characters, I enjoy connecting with them both and expressing their inside thoughts.

I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

I have been writing for years, it is a private passion of mine. I appreciate each person who reads my story, because it is so close to my heart, and for the first time, I'm sharing it with the World of Wattpad. Please don't be a negative Nancy, this hasn't been edited yet, so there may be some mistakes and I apologize for that.

I have worked hard on this, so please, DO NOT STEAL MY WORK.

I'm still working out some kinks, so few chapters in I will work out an update schedule, please be patient with me :)

This book is 18+ as it contains HIGH level sexual content, violence and strong course language.

So, with all that being said, please, grab a snack, snuggle up in bed, and enter the world of the Half Blood Luna

****

UPDATE!! I don't have a set updating schedule as such, but I do update daily, and it is generally a few chapters at a time, because I have my chapters finished and ready for me to post :) If I miss a day, relax, life does happen :) But I'm DEFINITELY not going to just stop posting without finishing this story, I promise you that, like I said, I basically have the story written already, it's just posting it up now :) Thank you so much!!

DON'T BE SCARED TO APPROACH ME!! I'm a nice person, I promise! If you vote/comment/follow me, it would mean the world to me. Hell, even send me an inbox if you like. I'm a very approachable person and I would love to be friends with my fans! Don't be shy! Love you guys, any and every view I get warms my heart a little more :) xx