Chapter 11

Zayn's POV:

"Have fun, stay safe," I say before bending down to kiss Niall gently. We had been sharing lots of kisses since Niall had come home from work a few days ago.

"I'll try," Niall laughs, before pecking me gently on the lips.

The kiss gets a bit heated, it wasn't like they haven't kissed this way before, but Niall was still a bit un-experienced so I took the lead. Sliding my tongue over Niall's bottom lip, cupping the back of Niall's neck with my hand. Niall whimpers, I take advantage and slide my tongue into his awaiting mouth. My tongue exploring every nick and cranny of his mouth, I never could get enough of kissing this boy. Its several minutes later, when I finally pull away.

Niall's lips are red and swollen, his checks covered in light pink blush. I chuckle, as Niall tries to catch his breath, "We have that meeting with management today, but one of us will be back in time to pick you up, so don't worry," I grin, whipping some of the beads of sweat of his forehead.

"I wish we could just get my car fixed now, so you guys wouldn't have to drive me around," Niall sighs, his tongue running over his swollen lip.

"We like driving you around," I smirk, "come on, I don't want you to be late to class."

"But I want to kiss you some more," Niall pouts, sticking out his lips, giving me puppy dog eyes.

I chuckle, "Let's not be greedy, there will be plenty of kisses for when we get back to the house this afternoon," I bend down and press a peck to his lips, "plus there will be a surprise for you when we get home."

"A surprise? What surprise?" Niall asks confused, his eye brows burying together.

"Hmmm, I'm not allowed to tell you, you will have to figure it out when you get home," I grin, watching the slight annoyance fill Niall's eyes.

Niall rolls his eyes, "fine, you take the fun out of everything."

"Go on, have fun at school," I giggle, pressing another kiss to his lips. I stay long enough to watch him enter the building, before I pull away, praying that no harm would come to my baby while he was somewhere I couldn't protect him.

**************************************

I honk the horn as I pull up to our house, letting my boyfriend's know, I am there. I watch the three boys emerge from the house, Louis is riding on Liam's back, and Harry keeps shoving into Liam's shoulder. I still can't believe I feel in love with these idiots.

"Niall get to school alright?" Liam asks, taking the shot gun position.

I chuckle thinking about this morning's kiss, "yeah," I let out another laugh, "I made sure he got into the building alright."

"Anybody bother him in the parking lot?" Harry asks, bucklering his seat belt.

"Nope, and he didn't have much time before class, so I am assuming that nobody had time to hurt him in the hallway," I say backing the car out of the driveway.

Liam sighs, "You didn't make him late for class did you?"

"Of course not, you sour puss, I wanted to keep him around a bit longer, but we have to be responsible," I huff with an eye roll.

"Save a bit for us mate," Louis laughs, "how'd he taste?"

"We didn't get that far," I sigh, "I don't know if he's ready for that yet, all we did was make out for a bit."