Chapter 11

The annoying sound of an alarm clock going off woke me up. I groaned and opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was the sleeping guy next to me. He didn't even move a bit.

"You have got to be f.ucking kidding me, Jack!" I reached for his phone and turned this horrible alarm off. I lied down again and pecked him softly on the lips. He stirred a little but didn't open his eyes. Game on, Jack!

I chucked to myself and started leaving wet kisses on his neck, trailing down to his collarbone. He suddenly grabbed my hips putting me on top of him.

"Jack! What are doing?" I squealed, surprised by his sudden reaction.

"Well this is something I want to wake up to every morning!" I could swear his morning voice was the sexiest thing I've ever heard. I blushed at that thought and looked at everything but him. Jack placed his hand on my neck and pulled me down to him. Our foreheads were pressed together and his eyes bore into mine, as if he was looking in my soul.

"What are you thinking about?" He lips were so close to mine that I couldn't think straight.

"Nothing just that I want this too, to wake up in bed with you. And the funny thing is that I wanted to kill you not so long ago!" We chuckled and continued looking at each other until I couldn't take it anymore and I leaned even closer, bringing our lips together.

He immediately responded and the kiss wasn't rushed like last night, it was slow and full of various emotions. He moved his hands under my t-shirt, around my waist. I ran my nails across his chest and he shivered. We were dangerously close, the lack of clothing didn't help either and the fact that we were under his duvets raised the damn temptation.

But we broke apart because his phone started going off on the night stand beside us. 

"You have to pick up, Jack." Even though I wasn't ready to burst our secure bubble, he had to take this call. I made my heart hurt at the thought that it could be Liza. He must have noticed my look because he pecked me on the lips and squeezed my hand reassuringly before finally picking up without even looking at the screen.

"Hello...yeah I'm still in bed...no, I think I'm going to stay in today, too tired from last night." He was lying, I could tell, but was it Liza? He just smiled at me.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow. Me too... Bye!" He put his phone back on the night stand and pecked my nose, which made me grimace a bit.

"We're staying in today, this is our day! Okay?"

"Okay." 

This was so wrong, lying to the people that we were with. I felt a pang of guilt for what we were doing right now but it slowly faded when he pulled me closer again, nuzzling his face in my neck as I placed my hand in his hair. We stayed like this for what seemed forever and honestly at this moment everything seemed perfect. I wanted to be in his arms because I felt so secure, like nothing and no one could bring us down.

"Hey, do you me to make some breakfast and coffee?" His whisper made me shiver and he felt it because I could feel his smile against my neck.

"Yeah, breakfast sounds nice. I'll make the coffee, if you want?" I didn't want to get out of bed just yet; it was so comfy under his duvets. So I slowly started kissing his neck.

"You're not exactly helping me to get up now, are you?" He put his fingers on my chin to make me face him. His green eyes darkened, lust laced in them. Without any warning he just crashed his lips on mine and I cocked my head to one side just to deepen the kiss even more. I could feel his raged heartbeat as his chest was firmly pressed against mine. A few minutes later, he pulled away and his lips were swollen but then again so were mine. His glance was intense, like he was looking for my reaction.