Chapter 3

I opened my eyes and tried to adjust myself to the daylight. It was 7 AM and I had get up and make myself look presentable for my first day in Uni. I groaned loudly still in my bed, I didn't have the will power to get up and go to my bathroom for my morning routine.  Five minutes later I decided it might be a good idea to start preparing because I didn't want look like a zombie who got back to life.

So after I took my shower, dried my hair, washed my teeth and face, I turned on my straightener  and started with my rebellious hair. I looked like poodle after a carwash. I grimaced at my sight in the mirror and 20 minutes later I looked decent enough. I put on some eyeliner too and went into my closet. 

"I don't know what to wear!" I whined loudly while going through my clothes. I didn't have so much of choice so I put a blue spaghetti strap tank top and my dark skinny jeans. 

I put a notepad and a pen in my purse and went to put my gladiator sandal on. Once I was ready to go, I grabbed my phone and keys and left the room. I would grab a coffee on my way because I still had 1 hour until the secretary desk was opened. I just locked my door and started to walk toward the elevator when someone bumped into me and made me drop my phone and key on the ground.

"Hey watch where you're going, will you ?" I yelled as the person continued running towards the stairs near the elevator. I assumed it was a guy, even though I didn't his face.

"I'm sorry!" He yelled without even turning back to see if I was okay. 

"Alright then asshole, hope you fall down the stairs." I mumbled and groaned. I unlocked my phone and went through my contacts until I found Liza's number. I pressed call and waited for her to pick up.

"Good morning, little lost one!" She said with a groan. "It's so early, what are you up to?"

"Good morning, grumpy pants. Oh nothing, I was about to grab a coffee. Do you want to join?" I laughed at her morning self and thought that I was just the same at this early hour of the day.

"Um yeah, actually I'm just leaving my dorm building to do the same. I don't have any classes for another hour."

"Cool, well I'm in front of the coffee shop. Just meet me there? "

"Yeah, see you in a bit." And we hang up. I looked around, there were people with backpacks or book in hand everywhere, probably going to class. Just when I was about to call her again and tell her that I would go in the coffee to order, she appeared in front of me with a big smile.

"Okay, what did you do? Did you smoke something or drink something. This smile is too big for 8 am!" I laughed and she joined me too.

"Well no, I didn't I just smiled because you looked like a lost puppy before I came to you." She smiled brightly before opening the door of the coffee shop.

"I did not! I was about to order without you!" I defended myself while looking at the menu. "I would like a Caramel Macchiato with a blueberry muffin , please" I smiled at the girl who looked around our age.

"And a Skinny Mocha with a strawberry muffin for me." Liza said in a bored tone, looking down at her phone. "You pick a table and I will come shortly with your orders." The girl said in a pitching tone, which made me a cringe a little and I mumbled a "thank you" when we headed for the table by the window.

"And this is why I'm never nice with that Carly girl, she gets on my nerves every time she opens her mouth to say something." Liza said stubbornly when we sat down at the table. 

"Yeah, it was too early for her girly voice, but I was nice to her because I don't her to spit in my coffee, and you should do the same!" I laughed at Liza who watched Carly coming with wide eyes.