Chapter 11.

I was putting on the final touches of my makeup when the doorbell rang. I quickly finished it and ran downstairs to answer the door.

"Hey. Sorry I was just done putting on my make up." Apologizing for the late answer.

Hunter raked his eyes from the tip of my head to my toes and breathed out, "No problem. You look....stunning."

I blushed and ducked my head, "Thanks." I was wearing a cute off the shoulder crop top with high waisted skinny jeans. Since the weather was still mildly cold, I wore a white leather jacket and white Nike high tops.

I examined Hunter's outfit, which just consisted of a white t-shirt, a denim jacket, black jeans and a pair of all black Adidas Originals. He looked hot, as always.

I didn't realize I was gawking at him until Hunter spoke up, "Are you done checking me out?" And que the smirk.

"Yes?" He laughed lightly at my honesty. "Come on, let's go."

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"I'm not trying to be cliché or anything, but it's a surprise." He opened the car door for me and I got in.

"Okay, but just let me know if you're planning to murder me, so that I can call my parents and tell them I love them," trying my hardest to put on a straight face but failed miserably when Hunter started to laugh.

His laughter is so contagious, I thought.

Oh holy mother of ice cream, I'm so sappy. Help.

We've been driving for about ten minutes and it looks like we're heading somewhere out of the busy city. I took this time to study Hunter; from his disheveled brown locks, to the small scar on his left eyebrow, to his chiseled jawline and I finally landed on those full lips of his. They look very kissable. I blushed at my own thoughts and turned away.

The faint sound of the radio playing in the background gave the atmosphere a more comfortable vibe.

"We're almost there," Hunter broke the silence. I turned to him and smiled.

Ten minutes later, Hunter pulled the car over in front of a huge...factory? What are we doing at a factory?

"Come on," he got out and slammed the door shut. That seemed to snap me out of my confused state.

I got out hesitantly and stood by Hunter. "What are we doing here?"

"You'll see. Come on," he took my small hand in his and led me towards the big metal gates. I ignored the warm feeling I got when his hand touched mine; I was too busy thinking about prison life and how I would adapt to it because I don't think what we're about to do is legal.

I can't sport an orange jumpsuit, I thought frantically.

Hunter noticed my hesitancy and spoke, "Grace, do you trust me?" Do I? Can I?

I nodded. There's something about Hunter that makes me feel safe, protected. I don't know what the real reason is but for all I know, I do trust him.

He smiled at me. One of those breathtaking smiles that he rarely showcases. He tugged on my hand, "Then what are you waiting for?"

I followed cautiously behind him till we reached the main door. I was still skeptical about this whole thing but I trust Hunter. He wouldn't do anything to get us into any trouble. Right? Right.