Chapter 32: Finder's Keepers: Part 2

Start from the beginning

Crawling out of the bed I fell to my knees. I hissed at the pain of sleepy muscles in my legs. How long have I been sleeping? Where the hell was Marcus?! At that moment, I heard someone on the other side of the door before kicking the door in. I let out a shriek covering my face with my hands.

"Dashawn?" I frowned looking up at him.

"Thank God, Ali we need to get you out of here!" he said walking over to me.

"Stay back!" I yelled holding my hand up.

"What?"

"H- How do I know it's really you and not some dream..."

"Girl, we don't have time for that!" he said smacking my hand down and flicking me on my forehead like he would do when we were younger.

"Ow..." I frowned but smiled as he scooped me up in his arms.

"Ali, a lot has happened. You were kidnapped by the Wood Crest pack and Alpha Eli's pack who betrayed us." Dashawn said running down the long halls.

"But wasn't the Wood Crest pack your pack?" I frowned.

"Not anymore, Marcus has accepted me into the kingdom but that's not important right now. Marcus went completely crazy." he said.

"W- What?"

"When the Wood Crest pack kidnapped you, we had no idea where they've taken you. Marcus was desperate and asked him for help."

"Who?"

"Von and now he won't give Marcus back control and he had to shift but it wasn't enough... Von still has control over him and now he's out for blood."

"Where is he?" I asked.

"I can't tell you. Marcus told everyone to keep you away from him during the fight because it was your blood that awoke Von and brought him out. Its for you own safety Ali. He gave strick orders to get you out and on a plane to Italy."

"What? No, let me go! I want to see him. I have to be with Marcus!" I wriggled and slipped out his arms but he held onto me.

"Ali stop it, if you see him he'll kill you!" Dashawn said but i didn't believe him. Why would he say that? Marcus loves me.

"Well look what we have here?" someone spoke and Dashawn put me behind him in a defensive way.

"Nothing but a trader helping the enemy escape!" a guy growled. It was the guys from our school, Rico and Dwight. I swallowed hard clenching the back of Dashawn's shirt. Dashawn growled pushing me back gently.

"Get out of my way." he said bearing his teeth.

"Oh please, you're just an omega, you're weak!" Dwight snapped his jaws and I heard Dashawn telling me to run as he was shifting but I was frozen in place. I was scared for him and there was no way I could leave him. I felt a hand on my shoulder and screamed as whoever pulled me to his chest and every went blurry for a second. When I could see straight, I pushed the guy back and saw it was Naveen. Looking around I saw we were transported to a beautiful hotel and I gasped hitting his chest.

"We have to go back! Dashawn is-"

"Going to be fine, just because he was an omega in Wood Crest doesn't mean he's one in the kingdom. In the kingdom he has just as much power as a third in command." Naveen said walking back and forth stuffing clothes into suitcases.

"I don't care! Naveen he's my friend and I'm not going to Italy! I want Marcus!" I cried pilling things out of the suitcases making him groan.

"Ali please don't make me do this..." he whispered but I didn't hear as he took me by the shoulders and kissed me. I screamed within the kiss trying to fight but then my body felt so heavy all of a sudden. I felt sleepy all over again and I couldn't keep my eyes open. "A kiss of an angel knocks one out cold." Naveen whispers and laid me on the soft bed. My eyes barely open see I saw him continue to pack the suitcases and make a couple phone calls...

Naveen ~

This was bad. While Von did help find Ali quickly, he only wanted to find her for her blood. Right before Von took full control of Marcus he told us all to keep him away from Ali so Von could get to her. He had no control over himself and force himself to shift into his lycan to had some sense of control but that didn't last long. I had to wait for Griffin and Billie to get to the hotel before leaving for Italy with Ali. Constance said she'll stay with Marcus and so was Dashawn and Wyatt and Daphne too. We had to slit up. Someone had to watch over Ali and someone had to tame Von in order for Marcus to take back control.

Constance said that as long as Ali's in the country, Von will find her so we're leaving to stay with her brother's in Italy.

Ali was freaking out so I had to put her to sleep so I could finish packing. This should have been already done but seeing as Constance came up with this plan at the last minute and we were running out off time with Von, I wasn't complaining.

A knock came at the door and I already knew it was Griffin and Billie. They brought Lyrica too because it wasn't safe for her either. Lyrica being part witch was bad. Von was a crusnik and crusniks love vampire and witch blood...

I knew very little about why crusniks do what they do but they had a sinister way about them and it reminds me of Queen Eve during the great war.

"Are you sure you're alright to travel?" I asked Billie as Griffin helped her to the private plan.

"Dr. Victor cleared me so I'm going. Ali's my best friend and to be completely honest, I don't trust you around her." Billie said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes as I laid Ali down in the bedroom of the plane and tucked her in. The relationship I have with Ali was one of a big brother status. I watched her grow up and fed her when she was a baby when Rita was too busy getting high. I loved her with all my heart and I gladly die for her.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author Note: I know I said I was taking the story down but this sudden feel up inspiration hit me and I had to jump on it. You guys must be so fuckin PISSED and I'm so so so so sorry for the life long wait I put you through.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE