Storyline

This will be a first-person POV from the point of view of Maine.  

Maine Mercado-Enriquez is a 32-year old married woman with 2 kids, one 6 year old girl and a 2 year old boy.  She has been married for the last  8 years.  She was happy in the beginning of her marriage, thinking that this was the best thing that ever happened to her.  She chose Jake since at the time, she thought Jake was what she needed.  

Jake Enriquez, 34 and Maine's husband, was nothing but sweet to her, catering to her every wish, being the man that he thinks she deserves.  Until the time came when he started going cold towards her.  Jake just suddenly lost interest.  He still stays because he loves their kids.  But apart from that? Nothing is really tying him  to Maine anymore. 

Alden Rioja, 36, is Maine's college sweetheart.  Now a successful businessman, he thought that Maine is already far from his mind.  He's had numerous girlfriends after Maine, none of which lasted. He's happy with his life or so he thought. Until the time came when he met Maine again on a chance meeting after all these years. 

Is it fate?  Or simply sweet serendipity? 

==============================

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction, using the characters of AlDub as its main characters. I am not in any way connected to Eat Bulaga and TAPE, Inc. who created these characters for KalyeSerye. All persons and places in this story is fictional and any relation to actual places and persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Thank you!