Chapter Twenty Four

Start from the beginning

There was only me and him. Nothing else mattered.

Our lips moved in sync, and I felt him lick my bottom lip. But I'm not ready yet. I haven't got to know his personality in depth, which is what I want. So I deny him.

He growled and I heard a muffled snap sound, and he roughly bit my bottom lip with his sharp canines.

I gasped in pain, and he took advantage of my moment of shock.

I felt his tongue slip into my mouth, and I tried to push him out. No surprise, it didn't work. He just continued exploring, and I couldn't do a thing. Slowly, I was coming back to my senses as a examined the situation in a blind panic.

I need to get him off!

I felt something press into my thigh, inhaled sharply, knowing exactly what it was. I wrapped my arms around him, forgetting everything again. Everything except him. And what he meant to me.

I know I like him. But I also like Chase. And Tristan. And Flynn.

Those names caused everything to come flooding back. I can't do this was Tyson. Not unless I decide to choose him.

Yes, I've accepted that I have to choose someone. It's inevitable, it seems. Unless I can find another way...

I shoved him a little, and he actually stopped this time and pulled back, looking disappointed.

"How about breakfast? I asked him cautiously. He quickly covered up his annoyance by smiling and nodding.

"Get something out of the wardrobe and get dressed in there. Have a shower too, if you like, though I'd save that for later. I have something planned." he said, pointing to the bathroom door.

Well, that sounded a little suggestive.

A while later, I was ready. I decided against a shower in the end, after much debating. I went and sat back down on the bed next to him, where he had waited patiently the whole time.

But the second I was sat down, he stood up and proceeded to drag me off the bed and swing me into his arms. Too surprised and tired to do anything, I snuggled into his chest sleepily and he began to walk with me in his arms.

In that moment, I forgot he was a vampire. I forgot he was one of my possible partners. I forgot about the whole situation I was somehow mixed up in. Until he spoke again.

"Don't fall asleep, Princess. I need to feed you"

Suddenly I was wide awake. There's that nickname again. Can't say I don't like it a little though... But where has Tyson the sadist gone?

"Did you decide what you'd like?" He asked me.

And I embarrassingly said the first thing that came into my head in my sleep state.

"You"

He laughed, but didn't comment.

"I-I mean I-" I stuttered. "Can I have some cereal?" I said finally, wanting to keep it simple.

Tyson nodded. "Which brand? There's those Frosted thingies, or the Weetabee stuff, or the Shredders or-"

"Frosties are fine" I told him, laughing lightly at his attempt at pronouncing and remembering the brand names.

He grabbed the box of Frosties and poured me a bowl. "I'm really sorry, the cow stuff lumpy, I think it's out of date" he told me apologetically as he passed the bowl to me.

"Don't worry about it" I replied, though I'm not a fan of dry cereal. He turned to look at me again.

"I'll be back in a minute, wait here"