Chapter Five

Sophia's POV
Abruptly, Tristan stood up, startling me.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go" he said apologetically, before disappearing.

"TRISTAN!" Chase shouted angrily from somewhere close by.

A moment later, he appeared. When I saw him, I got to my feet. He's scary when he's not mad, never mind when he is mad!

"Have you seen my bastard of a brother?" He asked rudely.

He's a hell of a lot nicer than you are I thought, while saying sharply "No."

Without warning, Chase grabbed me by the throat and pinned me up against the wall. I made a choking sound, struggling for breath.

Man, this guy is unpredictable! Is he bipolar or something?

"You may not have said that out loud, but I still heard. Don't think you know my brother. You don't. You've not known him a day yet. You haven't known him for 147 years like I have. And treat me with more respect. Don't just say 'no' say 'no Master.' I'll have Ronan tell you the rules. Then you'll have no excuse. Clear?" He went on a bit of a rant, and I didn't catch half of it.

"Y-yes" I stuttered. He squeezed my throat tighter. "I mean-n ye-es M-master" I spluttered.

He let go of me and I collapsed on the floor, breathless.

"Good. I'll brand you first, then have Ronan go through the rules. Follow me"

I stayed where I was. I didn't like the sound of 'brand' so I was just going to stay here. On my spot. On the floor. Right here.

"Get up" he growled.

I shook my head. "No" I said defiantly, looking him in the eyes. Which was a huge mistake.

He growled, his eyes going a crimson red. "Don't make me repeat myself"

I did as he said this time, scared for my life. Don't tell me I'm being weak, because if you'd seen his eyes and heard his powerful voice you would've done the same.

He walked off, and I had to speed walk to catch up to him. Why did he walk so fast? Jeez.

I'd nearly caught up to him when a hand grabbed my wrist. I let out a small scream, which was muffled by a hand.

"Oh my little lost lamb. Do be quiet so I don't have to send you to the slaughter house" I tensed up when I heard the voice. Flynn.

"That's better. I'm going to take my hand away now. Scream, and I'll kill you" I nodded slowly, my eyes going wide at the last part.

Flynn removed his hand and dragged me down more hallways and into another room.

It was a tidy bedroom, everything white and red save for the pink roses in a vase.

Flynn wrapped his arms around my body from behind, nuzzling his face into my neck, inhaling my scent. He nipped a bit of skin with his teeth, making me shudder slightly.

"Become mine" he whispered into my ear. I felt my body go limb in his arms as he spoke to me. He turned me around so we were face to face, locking eyes with me.

"Good girl" he whispered, tugging my earlobe between his teeth. "Now say you're mine"

Those words brought me back to reality, and I shoved his chest. He stumbled backwards, surprised.